MyWetloook

Message # 41668.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:DungeonMasgterOne's site is great and unique

Date: Wed 21/10/09 18:16:59 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email: wlf@gungemaster.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
There are several outdoor sets on the way where the girls do indeed get their hair wet.  There are also a few with Converse, including a two-girl outdoor one where both models wear basketball boots, and there are closeups of their boots going into the water.

Worn looking clothing: A bit trickier, but I know where you're coming from.  Can't promise anything at the moment, but will bear that in mind.

In reply to Message (41668.1.2.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:DungeonMasgterOne's site is great and unique

By WetDane - uu Wed 21/10/09 14:01:59 GMT

Sounds like I'll have to sign on for another six months then, my membership expired in july. Having sung praises of the site, may I also add the wish that the girls get their hair wet in the outdoor photos more often.It is just a small point that may improve an otherwise great site. Another way to improve the site for me would be for the ladies to wear outfits (at least in some sets) that are visibly worn and not in pristine condition. That is that way you normally see uniforms in everyday life. And please do more sets with converse shoes like you've done so well in the past.

WetDane

In reply to Message (41668.1.2.1) Happy Re:DungeonMasgterOne's site is great and unique

By DungeonMasterOne - wlf@gungemaster.com gb Wed 21/10/09 13:07:43 GMT

Hey, thanks!  Glad someone's enjoying it! Happy  I've seen your name round the scene for a long time, never realised you were a member!  Welcome aboard!  If you like wet girls in uniforms and wellies you'll be pleased to know there are quite a few more coming, the set in this thread was the second of five done that day, the other three being shot much further up the Dale, nearer the edge of the wilds.  We'll release those interspersed with the completely crazy sets we shot in Scotland this year - lots of good stuff to come over the Winter!
In reply to Message (41668.1.2) Wink Smile DungeonMasgterOne's site is great and unique

By WetDane - uu Wed 21/10/09 12:33:24 GMT

Here's my point of view on this: I have been a member of this site for some time. I thorougly enjoyed it and I will definately join again soon. The models and the outfits at this site are unique in the world of wetlook. Yes, these models are not the typical modelling types and so much for the better if you happen to like women with thier hair coloured or women wearing wellies or some kind of uniform.

I think it is just great that different sites cater for different tastes and this particular site happen to be the one that gets the closest to what I like. That others are drawn towards other sites are fine by me but I think that it is important that there is a variety in the sites available.

WetDane

In reply to Message (41668.1) None Such a shame about the photography

By Craig - gb Wed 21/10/09 06:10:42 GMT

IT is such a shame that wetlook sites like this are marred by the poor standard of photography. Budget shooting, budget locations and dare I say it - budget-looking models!
In reply to Message (41668) Pictures Miss Pink soaking wet in royal blue! html

By DungeonMasterOne - wlf@gungemaster.com gb Tue 20/10/09 17:20:16 GMT

Saturation Hall presents:

Miss Pink in Engineering Blue

Miss Pink drenches herself in the river!

Full set now on-line at Saturation Hall - The Gungemaster Photosets

Note, these are reduced size free samples, images in the Members Lounge are much bigger!

Saturation Hall - The Gungemaster Photosets

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]