WetlookPro

Message # 41536.5

Subject: Angry Re:New Set

Date: Fri 09/10/09 04:34:09 GMT

Name: Rioppel ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That's a shame !

Your collection is, in my opinion, one of the best wetlook I've seen so far. I would be very sad and angry if you choose to throw the towel simply because

an ass is jealous.

I'm not saying that everybody else suck, it's just that I think you're great, and I like your style, your models, and the way you tilt the camera so the angle of the pics are specials.

I tell you, keep going ! I'm behind you, as I told you before, and thank you for what you do ! It's free, and we appreciate it very much.

You provoked wild negatives reactions with your pics, and it's usually the first step toward talent. You inspire fear in others people hearts. I looked at every pics you did, and I cannot find anything that would be consider bad by any sane person.

I'm really trying to cheer you up man, wetlook should not be that difficult...

And to all the producers out there, if you want us to pay for what you do, you must always raised the bar, because it's not just wetlook anymore, it's business. And yes, it must be difficult sometimes, but that's the price to pay to be a business man : constant effort and quality. And yes, you have to compete with great free pics from ordinary people, like our friend Wide Mouth. I mean, does anyone as ever heard Tyra or Nadine (or any other great producers out there) saying anything negative about free wetlook ? No... because they're professionals, and it part of the deal, they have to offer quality and constant efforts if they want to make business. Ordinary people (non-producer) just have to share their work, and that's it...

I hope you'll go on... all I can do is write a long reply begging to keep going...

Cheer mate,

Rioppel

N.B. : I had to let it out of my chest... if I have offeded any proffessionals wetlook producers out there, I apologies...

N.B.B. : Excused my english, I'm french canadian.

In reply to Message (41536) Pictures New Set

By Wide Mouth Frog - va Thu 08/10/09 22:57:43 GMT

A new set with skirt, shiny blouse, high heels and the required model to wear them.

However, this is in grave danger of being my last set. If you don't like my pictures, either leave constructive criticism or GO AWAY. Although these are not the best pictures in the world, they are free, for christ sake, and without trying to sound arrogant, they are often better than some of the ones you have to pay for.

There are some very unappreciative people out there, and some of them, unfortunately, post on these boards.

Should I continue to waste my time putting up images all you can do is complain?

One user here knows exactly what I'm talking about. If my free images somehow threaten your site (and I can't see that they do), then perhaps you should review the quality of your own work. If you continue to send me spiteful messages, THEN I WILL REVEAL WHO YOU ARE AND POST YOUR MESSAGES HERE. Then we'll see what this does to the reputation of your relatively high profile pay site

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]