MyWetloook

Message # 41531.2.1

Subject: Question Re:How It's Done

Date: Fri 09/10/09 06:52:08 GMT

Name: Forbes gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just accept that it's not for everyone and enjoy your fetish in private. I mean, would you be happy at someone trying to push their fetish on you?

Also I've always wondered, do members of the public who are talked/paid into getting wet in the street actually know that their photo's are, in the main, being used for sexual gratification.

I personally hope wetlook never becomes mainstream, not that I can see how a fetish ever could.

In reply to Message (41531.2) Hello How It's Done

By George - us Fri 09/10/09 01:19:18 GMT

Every idea that you come up with may come across as creepy.

Don't call it wetlook, come up with a different name for it i.e. "phatdippin".  

Phatdippin fizzled out after a short time, but it was successful in doing what Wetlooker is talking about.  It worked because first of all, they made it fun.  Second, they called it something else.  Third, it worked because they aren't associated with wetlook.  If Rhett and Link would have had 650 favorites that all featured girls in wet clothes on their YouTube page, they would have been done before they even got started.

You could also invent a new sport.  Review posts by Barry, and notice the ones that feature "zorbing".  It's something fun, and the focus is rolling down a hill inside of a ball filled with water, not wet clothes.

If you're associated with wetlook, and you don't have any people skills, you're going to fail most of the time.  LeonMoomin does a very good job of getting women in his hot tub on "StreetSplashPublic".  LeonMoomin has people skills.  You could watch and learn from him.

In reply to Message (41531) None How to advertise wetlook?

By wetlooker - uu Thu 08/10/09 10:06:09 GMT

I was at the indoor pool today, and there was the swim school as usual, but what do you see when it's swimming school?

Well it's always parents and siblings who are on edge and watching, or maybe sit and eat ice cream - of course, with clothes on.

that would not be a good opportunity to market the clothes swmming and talk to parents and try to get them to jump in - and that afterwards they may borrow clothes to take on when they go home and then return the next time.

Unfortunately, most of them swimschools removed swimming with clothes but you can restore it in such a way, then the parents try to bathe with clothes on, which would later lead to the formation of a separate group for this, its a good idea i think.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]