minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:47:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 41531.1.1

Subject: None Re:Crossing into creepy territory...

Date: Thu 08/10/09 20:41:55 GMT

Name: Poliut us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
"Why is it so important to bring wetlook into the mainstream??"

I don't know if it's "important" but I think some people would find it kind of nice, since if it would, they would be "on the cutting edge," being interested in something before it came big. I do think that it (wetlook) is headed in that direction, but it does have a long way to go before actually reaching that point.

And to the OP, ("advertising wetlook" ahead! lol) there is the Wetlook/WAM Hunter series (EuroWAM) which kinda does that sort of thing that you're describing, although I don't know if I would necessarily call that "advertising" -- at least, that's not what comes to mind when I think "advertising wetlook." To me, that would be Wetlook Online running 30 second spots on TV. I would consider what you've described as introducing people to it.

And no, I was not paid anything for making those advertisements...

In reply to Message (41531.1) Depressed Crossing into creepy territory...

By Azuremist - uu Thu 08/10/09 18:55:21 GMT

Why is it so important to bring wetlook into the mainstream?? I'm perfectly comfortable with my little kink remaining obscure, and something I can intimately share with my woman. All this talk of thrusting wetlook into the public eye is disconcerting, and some of the methods that have been previously discussed strike me as just downright creepy.
In reply to Message (41531) None How to advertise wetlook?

By wetlooker - uu Thu 08/10/09 10:06:09 GMT

I was at the indoor pool today, and there was the swim school as usual, but what do you see when it's swimming school?

Well it's always parents and siblings who are on edge and watching, or maybe sit and eat ice cream - of course, with clothes on.

that would not be a good opportunity to market the clothes swmming and talk to parents and try to get them to jump in - and that afterwards they may borrow clothes to take on when they go home and then return the next time.

Unfortunately, most of them swimschools removed swimming with clothes but you can restore it in such a way, then the parents try to bathe with clothes on, which would later lead to the formation of a separate group for this, its a good idea i think.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]