minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 06:10:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 41511.1

Subject: Great The Angela's set is FANTASTIC! I recomend it to all Wet Hair Lovers

Date: Wed 07/10/09 03:53:07 GMT

Name: WHL it

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very nice and the model has a natural talent for Wet Hair postures. I particularly apreciated the light on the pictures. I usually don't buy so many wetlook sets cause my mono-thematic Wet Hair Love but with this set I have been really happy. Nice the choose of contrast and colors. Great photographer!!

In reply to Message (41511) Pictures Jeans, satin, dresses, heels, boots, pantyhose and more in the new updates html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net ro Tue 06/10/09 10:52:19 GMT

Hello guys,
Lot's of new wetlook updates on EuroWAM.net since my last post and there are free pictures with all of them.
Enjoy the free pics below and check the site for more.

Get 9 WAM sites for $30 / MONTH
OR
Join the WAMclub and get more then 60% discount on any of the

1000+ updates on EuroWAM.net

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

VIP Section & Download Store

Wetlook4U
It's late and Ilka is still in the office, she have to finish some paperwork for her boss first time in the morning... She made herself a coffee to keep herself focused and she is drinking it now and then. Focused on her job spilled some of coffee on her red satin pants and she quickly rushed to clean the pants off and avoid embarrassment on her way home in the metro. Cleaning the pants was not an easy task tough because the only way Ilka could do it was to step into the bathtub and shower the coffee spot till is gone. Check out the video and see for yourself if she managed to clean the pants or not.

NOTE: The clip is encoded at 720p HDV standard and as usual the 190 pictures can be downloaded one by one or in ZIP file.

EUWetlook
Angela's leather jacket, sweater, jeans and leather boots, become all soaked into the pool and she enjoyed every second.

HeelsNLegs
This is the last update with Christina... after all these years she was on the site, she need to chill a bit and take care of her personal business... Maybe she will be back in the future but for now we say goodbye to her.

EuroDunk
For the new dunking update Raluca is wearing a casual outfit and she is dunked in Eurodunk's style... using the quiz questions... and of course for every wrong answer Raluca falls into the seethru tank.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR VIP SECTION AND/OR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

EUWetlook
Klara is a 26 years old lady who found interesting our proposal to play in the sea fully clothed wearing your own clothes... So here she is... the first clip we made with her...Enjoy the update.

The clip is encoded in HDV format with 960x540 screen size.

HeelsNLegs
Maya is up for another swim in the sea... The weather is great, she wears a very nice outfit and we have the camera ready ;) so let's rock and roll.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Enjoy the pictures.
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]