Wetlook-Online

Message # 41391.1

Subject: Talking Indian clothing is better for wetlook

Date: Sun 27/09/09 06:53:45 GMT

Name: watershed ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

tamilcelebritynews comments that Western clothing is becoming somewhat more common in rain scenes.  To each their own, of course, but from my particular point of view this trend seems unfortunate because a wet saree, or even a wet kameez, is so much better at clinging in all the right places.  In the case of many Western clothes there is hardly anything left to the imagination in the first place, so getting them wet hardly adds any attraction.

For me the point of wetlook is surrendering to the water, and to the eros that it represents.  (That is why the "before" picture so heightens the value of the "after.")  If one has nothing to surrender, there is little point to the exercise.

In reply to Message (41391) None Hot, Wet 'n Wild-hot indian girls

By tamilcelebritynews - tamilcelebritynews@gmail.com gb Sat 26/09/09 22:19:40 GMT

Website: http://new-hotindiangirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/hot-wet-wild-hot-indian-girls.html

Rain songs are very common in Indian cinema. May be it Bollywood or South Indian cinema, shwoing its heroine dancing to the tunes in the rain is considered to be a guarantee for the success of the film. Actress wearing a see through satin saree and rain falling hard on her is a common scene in any

Now a days the trend has changed a bit. The sarres are gone and the like to wear some western outfits to get wet. May be it a skin tight T-shirt or even a bikini, the main criteria is to cover less and show more of her curves.From Karins to Katerina to Lara, or the newcomers like Sonal, every one is following this trend. Here is a collection of all such wet actresses, from Bollywood to Tollywood to Kollywood.

...N'joy...

Hot, Wet 'n Wild

Kareen

Kareen

Bipasha and more..........

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]