Wetlook-Online

Message # 41260.1

Subject: None Re:rapidshare question - WIR site

Date: Mon 14/09/09 18:08:58 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It is obviously your ISP and not Rapidshare....cos I have hundreds of people who download my videos from Rapidshare.

Your connection problems are with your ISP, not Rapidshare, so you should consider to change to a better ISP internet service.

But for anybody who is unable to get my files off Rapidshare....I am uploading them as free gift for sharing around to anyone who wants them...so if somebody wants to re-upload my files to MegaUpload for you....they have my blessing to do that and tore-upload my files to other services for you.....so just ask one of the wetlook fans who has the files to upload them to a different hosting company for you.

Perhaps the WIR site can host them for you....cos they are welcome to upload my files to their server if they want to host them.

MK

In reply to Message (41260) None rapidshare question

By Anonymous - us Mon 14/09/09 16:36:11 GMT

I was wondering if anyone had any tips as to successfully downloading files from Rapidshare.  Whenever I attempt to download any of the files that MK has generously given us access to, I typically have to try numerous times before I have any luck.  For example, I've tried over 20 times (9 times yesterday) to grab the large Japanese video that was put up last week.  Sometimes the download quits after 200-300kb, sometimes I'll get up to 30 mb before it dies.  I've tried selecting different host servers in the advanced setting menu with no luck.  Each time, Rapidshare counts it as a successful download, so I have to wait a while in between as I've reached my free download limit according to them.  I'm using Firefox 3.5.2, but I've also tried IE with the same result.  I was able to download a 350 mb file from Megaupload yesterday, so I don't think I've got a major issue with my machine.  Obviously, with Rapidshare's track record here, I'm not about to spring for any sort of membership with them.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions that can be offered.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]