minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 06:46:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 41256

Subject: Pictures Satin business suit, training clothes and winter clothes - ALL wet html

Date: Mon 14/09/09 11:38:57 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello guys,
the new WETLOOK updates on EuroWAM.net are coming from EUroDUNK.com, HeelsN'Legs.com and WetlookHunter.com
Enjoy the pictures below and check the site for more.

Get EUroDUNK.com, HeelsN'Legs.com, WetlookHunter.com and another 6 sites for $30 / MONTH
OR
Join the WAMclub and get more then 60% discount on any of the 900+ updates from EuroWAM.net

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

VIP Section & Download Store

HeelsNLegs
We give to Maya this white suit and we told her that all the rest of the outfit have to be black... so here she is dressed and ready for a dip in the pool.

EuroDunk
For thsi update Emily has chosen one of her training outfits. BUT this did not helped her to answer more questions then she usual do, so she was dunked many many times during the clip.

NOTE: The video is encoded only at 720p HDV standard and the 241 pictures can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format or one by one.

WetlookHunter
The place we shot that day was a quiet little town east of Transylvania, and because there was this long straight road next to some blocks we searched for a girl using the van and not by foot ;) . After a while, we saw this sexy young girl walking on the sidewalk, wearing a black jacket, jeans and boots, and she carried a black bag in her hand. Being a Sunday, it was clear that I wouldn't meet many girls that were willing to come and get their clothes wet, so I was determined NOT to let Kata to walk away without getting her clothes wet into the pool. So I did my best and I succeeded in getting this beautiful girl into the pool with all her clothes on plus her bag. Check out how she felt in the warm pool, fully clothed, and view the clip to see how did I convinced Kata to get wet that day.
NOTE: The video is encoded only at 720p HDV standard and the 131 pictures can be downloaded as well as any other picture set in a ZIP format.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR VIP SECTION AND/OR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

HeelsNLegs
Dressed with a long white satin dress, white pantyhose and white heels Helen can pas easily as a braid's maid... BUT without a bride near by and with a lot of water near her, what else she could do except to soak her outfit

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]