Wetlook-Online

Message # 4119.1

Subject: Talking machine translation:ucha vestida

Date: Thu 12/06/03 17:24:28 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The machine translation:

Diego Dark-brown Martinez (*):

Susana and I

At this precise Susana moment, my daughter, is leaving the shower. She is not, as it would be obvious, undresses. She gave a madness starting him and one put in the shower with clothes and everything, shoes, hat, clock, portfolio and until portafolio. I have not wanted to oppose it and I have said to him in joke tone, that caramba, that the water has had to be really cold, to have had to bathe dressed. I have left it getting wet. Some necessity will have to do it. I have gone away to my room closing the door with key. Sure that I am in favor very anxious of knowing what is what it has happened to him to Susana to behave that way or what it is what it will be crossing to him the mind right now, but I have not made the scandal that must have armed to impose the authority. I do not know what to do, with my woman almost nor we were spoken, I do not know if to throw to me to read the today newspaper or to sleep until it is the hour to have supper irremediably and all we have to do, unless Susana wanted to have supper in its room or not to have supper, finally. It must be furious because I have not said anything to him, because I have not paid him attention, because I have ignored its extreme attitude. I would like to know, sure am obvious, I am his father, but she did not want to ask to him nor to force nothing to be able to find out to me why she has put in the dressed shower and without mattering to him in wetting until its own documents and possible tickets that took in their pockets. I do not become aware very clean, that we say. If she asked me for my street fates, I do not know if she could respond to him. I am not going to him to interrogate absolutely nothing, if it is that she herself does not begin with the history of her problem, I will not insist. Now I am going to sleep. I am tired. I do not want to think more. The head hurts a little to me. The life could be a little easier. I do not know in which mess I have put. I remove the eyeglasses and I put underneath colcha. It is cold, my hands are frozen, my feet. I remove the shoes. My averages smell bad. Me adormezco more express.

Thus wet, Susana, still one has seated to the table and it is taking his soup as if nothing had happened. I am much hungry, has said and practicamente one has eaten all breads, seven or eight. We watched without saying it to him nothing. My woman already suspects kill time me. One either does not dare to ask nothing to me. I also believe that she has a case with one of her colleagues. Nevertheless we did not let watch surprised Susana. When it raises the face, we watched our own plate of soup, that knows a little to us tasteless or insipid, difficult  to swallow. I sneeze his has made us react suddenly, my woman and I we have run next to Susana and to embrace it, but to take it to its room and to change to him of clothes and not only to dry it.

Nobody speech. We give a dressing gown him so that it is put and I dry the hair to him with the hand dryer. My woman has begun to cry and to resondrar it smoothly by the madness of to have dunked. I cannot avoid that the tears leave to me. Deep breathing and I leave its room.

Susana has not stopped to cry, but for that reason it has not let eat a bread behind another one.

(***)

Susana has fattened in the last weeks about ten quilos. She is not obese, but already him lack little. He eats and he eats, although we have cleared him the bread in the lunch. Of anything she is worth, it in the street eats pies and all type of chocolates and ice creams. Purulentos grains in the face and the back have left him.

Ever since one put with clothes in the shower no longer spoke to us never more like before. It does not tell anything us. We do not know anything about her. It is locked in in his room and it listens to music of the radio. I either do not have myself bold to enter its room when it is absent to investigate in what she walks put perhaps in some letter, or some note that has written, an idea, a thought. She used to do it.

Today Susana disappeared rather early and it has not returned to sleep. Very late she has called to us by telephone and she has said  to us that it has remained to sleep in the house of a friend who we do not know, who we do not worry.

(***)

As of the following day that did not sleep in house, returned very loquacious and speaks of its friend in dinner time. The master says and  she repeats it.

(***)

Late we knew its friend. Verónica is called. He is horrible. It seems a man. It smokes and it drinks as an adult and we do not like anything their way to speak nor to dress.

(***)

The appearances deceive. She is a very sweet girl. It has enamoring with which they speak all the day. Guido is called. If we do a little of small east memory it turns out to be the son of one old friend our. We breathed alleviated.

Now Susana is making a diet strict. In two weeks it has already lowered 8 quilos. It recovered his previous figure. Speak much on the telephone with a boy who has the same name that the enamored one with its Verónica friend. It invites it to house and it requests to us that we leave them single. We, each one by their side, realize that the boy is Guido, the same son of our friend. He has a horrorosa dot, dresses like espantapájaros. We left them single, but immediately I call to our friend. It is divorced and his son lives with his ex--husband, who by drug problems had divorced of him. Excrement, I say, biting the inferior lip to me. I go to the room and I see them kissing itself. My woman already saw them also. They already enamor (How? I do not understand. Perhaps  this boy was not the enamored one with Verónica, his better friend)

(***)

We spoke with Guido. Against our prejudices, it is very likeable and loving and is number one in his class, needs he a year to finish the Grammar school.

(***)

Recently I finish arriving from the work, Susana has entered the bath and is crying. Her mother has said to me that the enamored one with Susana has returned with which it was until made his better friend little. Susana has become to shower with clothes and everything. They have not spent nor two days that a duplicate of its personal documents requested that were had exhausted by the water of the shower. I do not say anything to him. I would like to be able to bathe to me with her. I do not doubt much to it and also I put with clothes and everything to the shower. I say hazte to him to a side. The cold water falls to me on the head, wets my lenses, my coat, my necktie, my shirt, my underclothes, my trousers, my averages, my shoes and without delay completely I am dunked. I do not know how I am going to say to him to Susana, Susanita, that I will go away of the house that same night. My lover me has demanded it to be able to continue with her and I do not want to lose it. Hug to my daughter and thus wet I go out. Susana has been speechless watching perplex its mother.

In reply to Message (4119) Bouncing Relato sobre una chica que se ducha vestida

By cejotace - cejotaceaccess@hotmail.com ad Thu 12/06/03 07:50:58 GMT

Website: http://www.geocities.com/versiones.geo/ver28dmartinezlora.htm

http://www.geocities.com/versiones.geo/ver28dmartinezlora.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]