minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 08:54:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 41152.6

Subject: None Re:Before everyone asks...

Date: Mon 07/09/09 10:01:07 GMT

Name: Jay gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you Nigel, Im sure I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate the time and effort you put in to keeping the forum open for all.

Thank you again !!!

Jay

In reply to Message (41152) None Before everyone asks...

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Mon 07/09/09 05:13:25 GMT

Before everyone asks...[sm18]

The previous stability problems were down to the Sun ASP (Active Server Pages) becoming unstable.

The Add New Message page was still coded using this. Other pages have previously been re-written in C, but addnew.asp has been causing problems for a while, due to the number of spam attacks on it. There is some very good and tricky filtering in there, which spots spam very well, and rejects it in various ways. The trouble is that it was becoming more and more cumbersome and overloaded.

You may remember previous times the forum has been slow or unusable, these have all been similar problems. Before, simply renaming the file, and redirecting has been enough to stop the spam loading for a while.

Unfortunately, this time it happened just before going on holiday for 2 weeks ! On my return I decided to bite the bullet, I have spent the last 8 days working on recoding and testing - this is why I had not done this before - I've had to suspend all my other paid work to get this done !

Anyhow, the new implementation is much faster, more reliable, and with extra security traps.

Obviously, there may be some initial bugs that I've not yet found, as there are a lot of things handled in the code.

Thank you for your patience, and please let me know of any problems you come across.

Nigel (nigel@wetlook.com)

Forum Admin

www.wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]