Wetlook-Online

Message # 4111.5

Subject: Lookout Re: Going snorkeling soon

Date: Thu 12/06/03 00:40:24 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Funny, I always felt the same way. I thought I was the only one. Some people have no problem at all. Some girls use it as exhibition. To some people it isn't any kind of a turn-on at all. It doesn't affect them and they ignore it or think it is just funny. It always knocks me flat on my ass when I see it.

In reply to Message (4111) Hello Going snorkeling soon

By Russ - russ@russ.net us Wed 11/06/03 12:11:54 GMT

We're making our 2nd trip to Jamaica next month.  Negril has 7 miles of beach, and we're staying in the cliffs which has wonderful snorkeling and crystal clear waters.  I'm very self conscious about getting wet with people around.  Last time I was only able to put a long sleeved rugby on after jumping in the water with it in my hands so no one would see.  I know most of you will say "who cares, you'll never see these people", but something inside me always fears getting caught.  I'm already trying to figure out how I will get away with it this time.  Another thing we like to do is take a glass bottom boat ride out to the coral reef and snorkel out there.  It's usually just us and the boat driver(s).  I'm trying to think of storiesI can come up with to tell the boat drive why I need to wear clothing.  I thought about the sunburn and jelly fish things . . .  Any advice???

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]