WetlookPro

Message # 41068.1

Subject: Film/AVI Thanks so much!

Date: Fri 14/08/09 20:41:10 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hope this great post doesn't get drowoned out by all the other new posts after the forum is back...
In reply to Message (41068) Film/AVI 10 free vids

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 14/08/09 17:51:55 GMT

FYI, these are the free vids I posted earlier this week...

ON RAPIDSHARE

1) DR WHO (1977): Louise Jameson (Leela) gets wet in period dress in the London sewers in the March 1977 episode of the "Dr Who" adventure "The Talons of Weng-Chiang".

2) THE ELLEN DEGENERES TV SERIES: An actress gets repeatedly soaked at a Seaworld show, in this 1990's episode of the Ellen Degenerate tv series.

3) GREEK MUSIC VIDEO: A very nice music video from Greece, with lots of girls in white dresses in the pool thru the entire video, plus the singer and his female host in a blue skirt get in the pool too. Nice eye-candy here, and Greek music is a lot more palatable to me than the U.S. music scene...i.e. the Greeks always show beautiful models and eye-candy, whereas U.S. music videos are always portraying "grunge and ghettos".

On TheWambank.com

4) LA RAGAZZA DELLA SAILINA: Isabelle Corey in a skirt and blouse swims in the sea in the 1957 Italian film "La ragazza della salina".

5) DATELINE NBC: This is a June 2009 tv documentary on Dateline NBC about the current 2009 Taylor Swift concert tour where she gets wet on stage in every show. If you recall, she first did this in at the ACM Awards show in 2008 ...

http://www.thewambank.com/videos.php?id=8159&list=0

and in 2009 she has incorporated that same shower stunt into her 2009 concert tour. This time she is wearing boots and a slightly different dress.

6) PRIVATE BENJAMIN (tv series): A rare clip from the short-lived 1981-1983 tv series "Private Benjamin". Lorna Patterson drives Eileen Brennan into the swimming pool. Both actresses are wearing military uniforms with skirts and pantyhose.

7) LIPTON TEA AD: I recorded this in the late 1980's when I was living in Malaysia and Singapore at that time. A girl in a red dress enjoys getting soaked in the rain.

8 - GERMAN TV DRAMA: A girl in jeans is tossed into the lake in this German tv drama series from the 1990's.

9) HELP UP: Sarah Paulson wets down her dress in a teasing fashion in Jamie Foxx's 1999 box office bomb "Held Up" (rated as one of the worst movies ever made, but this wet dress scene is the highlight).

10) INTERNATIONAL SEXY LADIES SHOW: Scenes from 4 episodes of this U.S. show where EuroWAM TEAM's Eurowam models were featured on this G4 Channel U.S cable tv show.

Links to all the videos are at the www.wamtec.com home page

Enjoy

MK

www.wamtec.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]