minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 08:50:23 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 41051.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: And I just spotted one of EuroWAM TEAM's clips........

Date: Sat 08/08/09 22:05:59 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well....thats good to see then, cos in the past my old SSS series wam media was shown on half a dozen different tabloid tv shows in the 1990's, and they never credited us by stating the name of our company or website, and they always portrayed us in a negative way (as a bunch of weirdos).

Things have been getting better recently, and some tv shows now portray the fun side of things and do not try to put us down. The best example recently was when Graham Norton invited Bill Shipton and Gilly his splosh models on The Graham Norton Show, and Norton treated it as a fun subject and not as a put-down.

I have at least a dozen different tv documentaries from German tv channels, that have done features about the wet and messy culture, and the German tv shows always treat the subject matter seriously....i.e. as a serious documentary piece on their shows, and not as something to be ridiculed (which the American channels like G4 always do).

The most recent tv spot Tracie and I and Lenny did, was for the German tv show "Taff" on the Proseibien Channel last year, who flew a film crew and female host over to Florida to produce the segment, and they were very fair and gave us a good portrayal on German tv last year. Luckily I was there when they were setting up shots of our crew and models, and so I had them film Tracie sitting at the pc, making DARN SURE we had a nice big logo on the pc screen so that when they interviewed her with the pc in the background, her website address was clearly visible.

Our experience with German tv companies has always been good. ... but the u.s. tv shows who contacted us, always wanted to riducule us, which I why we turned down an offer from The Jerry Springer show to bring our models on their show...cos we knew we were being "set up" for "conflict"...cos the producers would surely have an audience stacked with feminists or people decrying what we do as "abuse of women"...ha ha

But it is good to see that G4 tv channel have noticed your productions and EuroWAM TEAM's stuff too.

MK

In reply to Message (41051.1.1.1) Hello And I just spotted one of EuroWAM TEAM's clips........

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com uu Sat 08/08/09 21:03:17 GMT

......on the "Sexy Ladies Show".

Its in the video gallery!

They also gave "Heels N Legs" a plug though!

In reply to Message (41051.1.1) Info They have already, we were on "Attack Of The Show"!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com uu Sat 08/08/09 20:51:47 GMT

Website: http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/wtf/67751/Lets-Get-Wet--Messy.html

In the WTF section!

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/wtf/67751/Lets-Get-Wet--Messy.html

No one asked us for permission, but at least we got plugged.

In reply to Message (41051.1) Hello Re: G4 TV International Sexy Ladies Show

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 07/08/09 13:25:40 GMT

Yeah.....I have seen bits of wam segments on their past shows, and this show really is a load of baloney and disengenuous in the way it presents clips on it's show, cos they portray their show as being ....."scenes from sexy tv SHOWS from around the world".....but most of the stuff on their show are not "tv shows" from around the world at all...and they are merely "extracts from wam producer videos".....not "tv shows" at all. I mean....they had some supposed wetlook tv show extracts I saw 3-4 weeks ago, and they presented it as a tv show from eastern europe....but those were not a "tv show"...cos all they were doing were showing extracts from Eurowaxx's trailer videos....and I am 90% sure that the extracts they keep showing from wam producers videos....they do not ask for permission to show clips from their videos. They just take stuff they see on the web, and recut bits and stick it on their show. Cos this has happened to me and several other wam producers I know...where tv shows lift your trailer clips from your website and then air bits of them on their tv show.

And legally there is nothing you can do when a tv show airs your clips without your permission, cos under copyright laws, there is a "fair use" provision that allows news organizations to air any clips they find posted online, and they can air those without permission if they are deemed to be a "news event"....so all these tabloid tv shows classify themselves as entertainment news shows, so they can lift any clips from your website and put them on the air.....which has happened to me many times, and I am sure it will happen to Leon too. What irks me is not the fact that these tv shows lift your trailer clips and broadcast them without even asking you, cos they can air the clips if they like...but PLEASE give us a CREDIT notice...and quote our name or website address...but they never do that....so that is what irks me the most...they air our wam producer media and don't even give us a credit notice for it....and in this show's case...they mislead the public by saying that this is some "Czech TV show" with wetlook scenes...which is baloney...those are scenes lifted from Eromaxx trailers, and that is not a tv show at all.

But every Wam producer should watch this G4 show....cos you will probably see YOUR media on that show sooner or later...I am sure they will be lifting scenes from Leon's trailers soon.

MK

In reply to Message (41051) TV G4 TV International Sexy Ladies Show

By TonyR - us Fri 07/08/09 11:13:04 GMT

G4 Cable Channel.  http://g4tv.com/sexyladies/

International Sexy Ladies Show, Sunday evening (plus many reruns) featured 3 or 4 WAM segments.

You just have to ignore their lame commentary.  There is some WAM stuff on their internet site, but not much.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]