MyWetloook

Message # 41046.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: attn MK, 1st link, Thorsten Grasshoff,

Date: Fri 07/08/09 14:06:39 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thats a little too cerebral for me to pontificate.

I do not see any trends in Hollywood films that only aim to portray water in a negative way, and never in a pleasurable way. Hollywood and mainstream TV just use water elements as a "prop" in their storylines, so it is merely a device for them to tell a story. But when you say.....

"The pleasure of water, and themes which are pleasant are never (rarely ever) included in any TV / movie scene"

It may not be seen as a pleasure device in mainstream western films or tv, but it certainly "is" used as a pleasure device in the INDIAN film industry, cos water is an OBLIGATORY pleasure element in 70% of all Indian films, cos they use water in their films as a metaphor for foreplay......i.e. water elements have always been used as a pleasure device in the plots of most Indian films. The reason for that is NOT because Indians are wetlook fans (cos Indians are not wetlook fans.....cos if Indians were wetlook fans, then 15% of all wetlook fans on this forum would be Indians...cos Indians are 15% of the population of this planet.....and there are 5000 people who visit this forum...and only 1 Indian poster so far, dhopash,)...so....why is it that 70% of all Indian films have wetlook scenes, where there are no actual Indian wetlook fans per se. The reason is, .....wet scenes in Indian films are merely a metaphor and substitute foreplay device.....that have evolved due to the very strict censorship laws in India, that prohibited showing full frontal KISSING scenes and showing too much skin, so instead, wetlook rain dance scenes were created as a metaphoric symbol for an erotic foreplay ballet.

Haven't you ever noticed...i.e. wetlook rain dance scenes in Indian films....always happen BEFORE the obligatory marriage scene in an Indian film....cos wetlook (i.e. foreplay) only occurs BEFORE marriage...and once the actors get married in an Indian film....it's GAME OVER ....ha ha...i.e. wetlook never happens AFTER marriage...only BEFORE the couple get married....so wetlook is like a mating ritual in Indian films.

So...if you want to see water being used as a pleasure device in movies, the Indian film industry is your best example.

So....if you follow that logic....then you can understand where there is no need to use water as pleasure device in Western films made in Europe or the USA.....i.e. in India you cannot make movies showing explicit sex scenes, so...you use water foreplay as a metaphor for sex instead. In western made films, there is no need to use water as a sexual metaphor, cos there are no censorship laws , and if you want to portray a sex scene in a western film.....you just show the sex scene as explicitly as you want to do it....no metaphor devices are needed.

MK

In reply to Message (41046.2) Hello attn MK, 1st link, Thorsten Grasshoff,

By the Hopeless case - us Fri 07/08/09 11:47:29 GMT

Concerning the first you tube link which is from a movie.. (the wet scene sucks as usual) it just hit me... MK if you're reading this post.. what do you think??? I've been doing some investigation of the illuminati / Free masons/ NWO/ secret society who are said to secretly control the most powerful nations in the world. I am convinced (no proof yet) that Hollywood is run by these Bast@rds! The powers of darkness that be hate water. In nearly EVERY wet scene in TV/ Movies, WATER is associated with the following themes: DEATH, BLOOD, FEAR, MORTAL DANGER, FIGHTING, (and mostly men .. it's been said the illuminati inadvertently worship Satan's D1 ck therefore gay oriented) Heaven to them could be likened to waterless places like Death Valley, old carpets, and dust bugs! The pleasure of water, and themes which are pleasant are never (rarely ever) included in any TV / movie scene. In the you tube clip here, a pleasant underwater scene turns instantly nighmarish, therefore a dramatic turn of events to detract from, and prevent a beautiful outcome from this water scene. The struggle that ensues sets up a suspensful (yet unpleasant) drama which eclipses the more pleasant anticipated outcome, which we would all rather see (yet we see it all the time in a bed) ... typical of hollywood!  

I am not familiar with the storyline from this film, so I have no idea why the man resists her sexual advances, initially, but somehow this is cleverly worked out so that the water scene turns out unpleasant.

There has to be a good reason for this if anybody wonders why .... any thoughts?

An interesting opposite perspective would be that water is a symbol of life according to Biblical references. (therefore more pleasant associations) I am not drawing any conclusions, just something to think about!

In reply to Message (41046) Video hot weather, hot tubes

By sjakie - nl Thu 06/08/09 12:53:07 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLhOxX6GPc pants and white blouse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V03I0QVa9bQ underwater dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2DvOKXANNI shirt and flowered summer pants, the profile says she is 16

This is discussed earlier in this forum. She is 100 % woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnHqNG1K6g jeans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jecjkZo1WSQ jeans

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.076 seconds to generate ]