minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 14:34:26 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 41000.1.1.1

Subject: Hello ..I don't think so, cos I just received 18 hrs of new media from Russia

Date: Sun 02/08/09 08:40:10 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well.....if that were the Trevi fountain in Rome, then it would make sense, cos you will definitely be arrested and taken away by cops if you attempt to go into the famous Trevi fountain in Rome, cos the only people they allow to go in that fountain, are elite supermodels when they do their photoshoots.

I do not know Russia personally, but I have a camera contact buddy in Moscow, and he just mailed me 18 more hours of wetlook scenes last week that he was shooting in 6 different fountain areas in Moscow during the last 2 months, and I have scanned his latest footage, and I can tell you that wetlook is totally widespread and "uninhibited" all over the city, and the cops do not pull people from the fountains at all, There are thousands of people playing in those fountains these days (when the weather is good) and the cops do not hassle people at all (unlike the UK....where they have now banned people from going in the Trafalgar Square fountains, so if you try to go in the T Square fountains now, the wardens are going you haul you out).

Moscow and Paris are easily the 2 best cities in the world for a) having the most amount of different fountains and wetlook ponds and water spray playing areas within walking distance of each other, and b) being places where wetlook fans and spectators can enjoy themselves totally free from being hassled by cops.

As Mahoney said, unless there was a political rally that day, then the cops will not hassle people in the fountains, cos that is what has ruined the Trafalgar Square fountains in London and caused that to be shut down, cos T Square in London is the main venue for every political rally you can imagine.

Just to give you some idea of how liberal things are in Moscow, the city actually promotes "fountain parties" and "foam parties" at their fountains, cos some of the new footage I just received shows one foam party at one fountain last month, where they allow people to put foam into the water and turn the fountain into a giant bubble bath, and at another event my camera friend taped on another day last month, there was a fountain party where they had music and dancing set up and people dancing in the fountains, and this was an officially organized event.

MK

In reply to Message (41000.1.1) Hello Re: to our Russian friends: what is going on here ?

By wetshirt - uu Sun 02/08/09 06:07:33 GMT

I think the police were probably just wanting to get a closer look at two girls wearing their clothes all wet, don't you think?

I would have!

In reply to Message (41000.1) Hello Re: to our Russian friends: what is going on here ?

By Mahoney - eu Sun 02/08/09 01:37:31 GMT

Some sound would be useful to know what is going on. Generally speaking OMON is a special purpose police unit, they are a anti-terrorist/anti-orginzed crime force, so arresting wetlookers seems a bit strange for them. Maybe (as there seem to be many people by the fountain just watching something) it was some kind of political event near by and that's why they where there. Anyway the girls where not arrested for sure. Might have got a ticket or fine.

Regards,

Mike.

In reply to Message (41000) Question to our Russian friends: what is going on here ?

By plonss - nl Sun 02/08/09 01:14:03 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbzYftQUA1Y&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Is this the arrest of a wetlooker ? (hope not)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]