Wetlook-Online

Message # 40996.1

Subject: Hello Re: DVR alert - Greek TV - new Ciao Darwin series

Date: Sat 01/08/09 17:04:54 GMT

Name: Paul-Rain-Fan gr

Email: roumpini@netscape.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hallo Mark

As I know this show is not in the air at this momment, but because is holidays we have lots of this programs in replay. Now for tthis scene with the girl in mini dress, is the only momment that I've seen on this show, and there were some more. I tool an eye of the program that antenna has in the air at the momment but I don't see this show on their lists. I'll have an eye though and keep you posted.

In reply to Message (40996) Hello DVR alert - Greek TV - new Ciao Darwin series

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sat 01/08/09 14:30:10 GMT

For Greek wetlook fans who receive the Greek tv channels, fyi, I may have missed the first couple of shows, cos I just checked one of my DVRs that was recording the Greek channel last night and caught, by accident, a new 2009 series of the CIAO DARWIN gameshow (i.e. clothed ladies in water tubes at the end of the show). I thought this series ended 2 years ago, cos the Polish and Hungarian version of this Italian originated show all ended. They did have a Greek version in 2008 but that was cancelled after only 3 shows, so I thought it was cancelled in Greece too. Apparantly, a new 2009 series has now started in Greece, cos I captured one of the new shows on DVR last night (one girl in a green minidress, and another girl in black top and yellow leggings in the water tanks).

Anyway, if you get the ANTENNA tv channel on satellite (available all over Europe and in the USA too) you can see the new series on Friday nights at around 11pm eastern time (USA). I do not know what time or days it airs in Greece...probably a couple of days earlier than than international version of the Antenna channel.

I do not know how many of these new shows I missed. If you want to search online for them, the Greek version is called "Geia Sou Darvine".

BTW...I did a quick Youtube search and it appears that new episodes of the Italian version of Ciao Darwin are now airing and being uploaded, so if you get the Mediaset canale 5 channel (the channel founded by that old skirt chasing rascal Silvio Berlusconi) then watch for the new Italian version on that channel, and trade those with me (cos I can record the Greek shows...but I cannot get the Italian Mediaset channel on any of my 4 dish systems).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]