Wetlook-Online

Message # 40978.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Dove Commercial

Date: Fri 31/07/09 07:22:23 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It's actually not that great imho.....the main reason people are talking about it is because of the enticing DIALOGUE in what they SAY....not for what you actually SEE....cos you see almost nothing at all...i.e. all you see is one arm and the girls shoulders....so there is almost no wetlook to see....cos on my scorecard...I need to see THE FULL BODY...and head and shoulders shots don't cut the mustard for me. Unless I see the COMPLETE girl from head to toe....it rates low on my scorecard....and you only see one quarter of the girl in this ad.

I go after the A rated scenes, and I leave the minor scenes and common scenes for others to get.

Life is too short for me to spend my time going after "minnows"...I prefer to hunt for the big fish.

I used to post minor scenes and common stuff before...but now because of Youtube I am often wasting my time...cos often I waste my time to capture and edit and upload a clip...and then loads of other people will point to Youtube where it can easily be found too.....so thats another hour of my life that was wasted.

Indiana Jones likes to hunt for the Ark of the Covenant....not for a common urn that anybody can get from a pottery store.....and there is no fun is searching for common things that appear on Youtube so easily.

I think most people know that MK is better than Youtube....cos he has better quality and rarer clips than they do...so I will not bother with common primetime shows that are in syndication (i.e. repeated all the time) or shows that are being streamed online.....i.e. you can now get thousands of entire shows online at www.hulu.com and www.fancast.com - so those are 2 more elements for me to consider not to waste my time creating media that is already on their sites too.

MK

In reply to Message (40978.1.2) Hello Re: Dove Commercial

By David Faltskog - gb Fri 31/07/09 00:16:37 GMT

Ah Mr MK go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on...

...And post it on the Wam Bank for us ordinary plebs, i,m sure no one will think less of you if you do. Wink Smile

In reply to Message (40978.1) Hello Re: Dove Commercial

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Thu 30/07/09 21:21:17 GMT

Yes...it was commented on 3-4 days ago, and I captured it on DVR already, but I did not post it cos people were talking about it on the UMD forum too...so it is common knowledge that everyone knows it is airing now....so I wait for somebody to post this to theWambank so they can claim the credits....cos anybody can get this scene. I prefer to post the rare scenes that nobody else can get...not the common scenes that anybody can find and post.

But if nobody can post it in another week or so...I have it on DVR and will post it for you...but this is an easy one for anybody to find...cos it is airing on many channels now. I saw it on 5 different channels already.

MK

In reply to Message (40978) Help Me Dove Commercial

By Joe - uu Thu 30/07/09 19:16:59 GMT

Has anyone seen the new Dove commercial? It features a beautiful woman taking a shower in jeans and a pink blouse - if anyone finds it please post!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]