Wetlook-Online

Message # 40976.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: wet day reminicences - reworked

Date: Sun 02/08/09 22:12:51 GMT

Name: Paul Hersh gb

Email: daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It was fun ..

there is a  bit more if you want it, what happened when I went round to her house to do some work.

sadly the weather is so poor now, and looks like staying that way. where is the summer in the UK

paul

In reply to Message (40976.1) Hello Re: wet day reminicences - reworked

By wp - uu Sun 02/08/09 08:35:01 GMT

A very erotic account, Paul, thank you for taking the time to write it up - I know that it takes quite a lot of work.
In reply to Message (40976) Hello wet day reminicences - reworked

By Paul Hersh - daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk gb Thu 30/07/09 13:56:48 GMT

Hi I went to help out at a summer fete at our local school on Saturday.

It had been a glorious week of solid sunshine, the morning looked good, the sun was shining despite a few clouds.

We had helped at the event over the past 3 years, and it was generally fun raising the money, but quite hard work.  Leoni Miller was the spearhead of the event, and despite having a husband on an oil rig in the Gulf for months at a time, managed to almost single handedly organise the event.

One problem was the parking was a long way away from the venue; say at least 1/2 a mile, down a country lane.

There were benefits with loads of young mums there dressed in their summer clothes and light coloured tops etc.  There was a profusion of strappy dresses, with others banding together with white denim skirts and tops.  Isn’t it strange how they all seem to wear the same things, these shorter denim skirts were all the rage, hanging low -with a visible thong underneath. As this was a quite well to do area, there was a general hint of respectability and most the ladies seemed to be wearing bras, some showing their straps on full view under skimpy tops, which I thought was the height of bad taste.

I was wearing a pair of shorts, the kind of thing you might wear on the beach; they were unlined, as I had taken it out previous, and made of a blue nylon fabric and a white t shirt. We were doing the hoopla stall, and my wife Sandra was giving the orders as usual. It was fun watching all the punters bend down as they threw the discs.

We were outside as the hall was not very big, and that had the cake stall and Tea & scones etc.

The next door stall was Tracy Smythe and her friend Angela Tappley were in charge of the fishing game, they had been working on their tans, and both wore low cut white vest tops, and denim skirts. This was fun anyway as they had to keep bending down to get the prizes and put the fish back in the pond .I enjoyed helping them , much to Sandra's disgust getting heavier  objects up .for them . They were looking at my body, I could tell; the shorts exposed quite a bit of my legs which were quite hairy and I had built up quite a bit of a tan, which  I enjoyed showing off.

I did notice several ladies who appeared braless, but was never close enough to get a good look to absolutely confirm or deny. Leoni however was dressed in a stunning knee length flowing creation in a light green floral pattern. She always looked really cool, despite the heat of the day, and had a matching cream jacket which finished the ensemble off. I always had like Leoni, as she had a great trim figure, and this was one of the reasons I allowed myself to be volunteered for the fete.

She was circulating about, collecting money from the stalls and generally making sure everything was running smoothly. Leoni was not as big up top as some of the other girls, but a few of them were verging on the excessive size. I reckoned she was a small 34C, but she also had a great bum, despite being a mum of three, the youngest of whom were teenagers.

She came outside again, this time without the jacket on, and we saw that the dress underneath had crossover straps that exposed half her back. Her shoulders were nicely tanned, and I wondered how she could be wearing a bra underneath. This raised my blood pressure a bit, but I dared not peek.

It was very sunny and hot, but at about 2pm when the fete was in full swing it got very overcast, and muggy.

Then started raining a few spots, there were a few who had thought ahead and these put up umbrellas and pac –a- Mac coats. But there were still many more that did not have anything else to wear.

Soon it was coming down in stair rods, and people were huddling under the stands if they could.

The kids were enjoying themselves running around in the rain, but several of the ladies were having real problems, the rain was making a mess of their hair, and some of the lighter colours were becoming quite see thorough.

It was so far to the car park, that they thought the shower might end soon, and allow them to continue at the fete, but it proved more persistent.

Tracy’s stall was on the end and caught more of the driving rain. I was mesmerised by the sight of their wet clothes that was around as the rain started as their lacy bras could just be seen through their tops as they tried in vain to get people to stay and have a go.

I was aware that with the absence of underpants  my shorts were sticking to my bum., this gave angela and the others something to think about.   Everyone was still  enjoying themselves and huddled under the gazebos, but as it continued we were really struggling. It was quite some to the small hall, and after a particularly nasty downpour several made the 30 yard dash, looking at the others, we decided to join them, and we piled through the entrance and joined the crush.

But it was not cold - just wet- very wet. There were loads of wet clothes sticking to sexy legs, and some had put on coats and jumpers to cover themelves up, but others had not come prepared  It was fun watching these mums as they occasionally had to bend down to deal with something, and with great views down their fronts, and rain splattered breasts.  It was so packed that it was impossible not to brush past people, and I enjoyed standing close behind sexy ladies, and if they took a step back then they would crash into me. The sensation of wet clothes against my leg was almost too much to bear, they also got my wet shorts + lunch box into them, which I thought gave them something to think about as well. I loved looking at their shoulders and thighs, all with goose bumps from the wetting received.

Leoni organised everything so efficiently, even playing a game with the kids to keep them amused, I was memorized by her smile and her sexy dress. She was perfect, and I loved the way she moved. The dress was fitted, and her tender breasts were gently pushed up, She always tried to be discrete, but on the occasions she did lean forwards I had difficulty not looking down her dress, but I managed it, just.

They eventually the rain stopped and Leoni - decided to finish early, and Sandra went off to get dry at home. I volunteered to help pack away. It was so much fun watching these wet friends, getting really close to them. I could see Angela’s nips through her top, and she did not seem to mind showing them off, mind you she got her own back by emptying the water off the stall tent on my head. I just laughed, and they though it was great fun.

The sun had come out again, and I could tell that they girls were looking at my wet shorts and T shirt, but ignored them. There was one other man there, Charlie, but he had hurt his back, so it was me with Angela, Tracey and Leoni who had to put the tables away. Some were really heavy, so we lifted together. I had fun with the other girls, but with Leoni I was more reticent.  It was really hard not sneaking a peek at such close quarters, and I was managing to resist.  I really fancied Leoni, her tight waist, and high breasts. She was flirting a bit with me and asked me to help lift a huge box with her, and this time as we bent down together I had little option but to look down her décolletage.

She was tanned down to a certain point, then I saw the white line of her breasts encased in a stylish bandeaux bra. It was only a fleeting glimpse, but I could see it was low cut and with the exertions had slipped down a bit; almost exposing her nipples. Looking up, I caught sight of her blue eyes gazing into mine, she was seemingly asking me what I thought. I felt she was the most sexiest thing on the earth, but did feel sorry for her as by now the bra must have been sticking into her quite a bit.

She slipped away to the loo, and came back with an impish smile on her face. We continued working The dress seemed different, and I suddenly realised that from the back I could not detect her bra strap through the fabric of the dress

She was definitely more canny about bending over, but putting my arm around her back at the end, confirmed my suspicions. She smiled back at me, enjoying the look of my steaming t shirt and shorts, as they dried off.

The dress material was very pretty, and I worked out that the bodice front bit was double thickness, as I could not see much through it.

The others had finished, so Leoni said they could go home, there was just the locking up to do. She asked me to help with the windows, and said she would give me a lift home.

When we had finished she thanked me for my help, as she would have never managed the high windows by herself. She was normally so well organised, but could not find her jacket, and thought it must have got lost in the pack-up somewhere. She looked slightly perturbed about this loss, but nevertheless continued, she had no option.

Leoni said she would give me a lift home, and stepping outside I realised that there were no cars around, she said it was in the car park, the one that was ½ a mile away!!!.

With a smile we started walking down the road. Up to that point she had managed to avoid getting herself wet apart form a few spots on her head / hair & shoulders. My clothes of course was almost dry, but stepping into a puddle soaked my feet, and I was  squishing around in my trainers.

So we locked up and stated walking to the car park,  The trees were still wet and sent the occasional drip  downwards. She laughed as it landed our heads, and then again as more as it hit her bare shoulders. There was no pavement and some vehicles were passing. I moved behind her, and watched as her sexy bum as she walked, one lorry  went really close and splatted us with the cold gutter water. Leoni caught most of it and It went right up her legs, soaking the bottom of her dress.

As we walked I noticed the increasingly dark clouds in the sky it was not long before it started raining again,

It started with a light drizzle, but then got more persistent there were more cars coming past so I went behind her, again and watched as the water slowly soaked her from her the dress was starting to stick to her legs and then her bum.

We went as quickly as we could but the rain got heavier, coming down in sheets. As I  reaching the carpark saw the full extent of the damage. The dress was soaked- it was now a dark blue shade, and was sticking to her bum, so much so that I could see the outline of her white panties through it.  Her hair was plastered down her back, and the dress was sticking to her legs.

Reaching the car, this was the moment I was waiting for, as she turned towards me. Looking at her face she was smiling and did not seem to mind, at least not too much about being soaked. I said that we could not be wetter. She agreed, she was watching me in my almost see through shorts. Her dress was totally soaked, clinging to everywhere.

I did try to avert my eyes, but looking down saw that the material had welded itself to her tits, and her nipples were standing out like twin towers. Her legs too were encased in the wet fabric, showing the shape of her thigh. She attempted to pull the dress off her body, and succeeded temporaily.

Opening the car door she had to lean in and take the stuff of the passenger seat. For a brief moment I could see right down her dress, her nubile tits standing out erect with the cold.

By now she was covered in goosebumps, and she hurried to get into the car, I joined her and she started the engine.

Looking at her I was totally turned on, and felt my cock growing under the folds of the wet shorts. She also seemed to be ok about being wet, and we chatted as she drove along. She had the fan full on, and we were beginning to get a bit dryer, her dress was still damp and glancing at her tit, they were still welded to the fabric, with erect nips.

I was so overwhelmed by the situation, as with this sexy lady, she was flirting a bit with me- but knowing that we were living in a small community. I wanted to touch her and caress her sexy wet boobs, but I bottled out at the last moment.

We reached our house, and I got out.

I watched as she drove away, berating myself for being so slow.

Then got told off for dripping on the carpet……

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]