minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 22:37:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 40946.3

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: StreetsplashPUBLIC Is Back!

Date: Mon 27/07/09 20:33:50 GMT

Name: MK uu

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Amazing Stuff. Kudos to your and your team.

Certainly an amazing achievement to be able to pull off these things in public and turn it all into a reality tv show.

An interesting sidenote, is that Fred Travelena died last week. He may not be known outside of the USA, but he was an impressionust and host of the 1980 gameshow "Anything For Money" that also did these fully clothed  hot tub in the street like this, and I have several of these classic scenes from 1980 and 1981  on tape where he pulled this off too.

The UK tv star who could do things like this was Jeremy Beadle....and his show went off the air in the 1990's too.

Leon should pitch his reality tv concepts to a TV production company, cos he deserves his own cable tv show.

But start with trying to get booked on the show DRAGONS DEN....cos I bet Leon could pitch his ideas to one of those entrepreneurs and they would find the entertainment potential very high to get good ratings....even among non wetlook fans.

BTW....I also have lots of clips from a 1990's Australian tv show called "Who Dares Wins" (which is also the motto for the British SAS special forces) and the Australian show "Who Dares Wins" was doing the same kinds of stunts in the 1990s...asking people to do crazy thiings in public places, and that show ran for many years as a top rated show in Australia....so people will tune in and watch the kind of events that Leon and his team can create in public.....and compared to the Jerry Springer show...these wet events stuff are highbrow entertainment.

Anyway....great job Leon and Lisa.

In reply to Message (40946) Bouncing StreetsplashPUBLIC Is Back! html

By lisamoomin - leon@mostwet.com gb Mon 27/07/09 10:31:27 GMT

Watch Our NEW Trailer!

Youtube version HERE! Please note, Youtube has disabled the sound!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]