WetlookPro

Message # 4093.3

Subject: In Love Re: Fantastic Honeymoon

Date: Wed 11/06/03 03:06:37 GMT

Name: byrce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Todd, Congradulations. I thought my wife and I had a good honeymoon when we got the hotel room with the pool in it, but diving in the islands all dressed up for a few weeks?! That is truly awesome. Glad to hear you had a great time. Best of luck to you :)
In reply to Message (4093) Hello Fantastic Honeymoon

By Todd - todd@wetlookstories.com us Tue 10/06/03 14:24:14 GMT

I just wanted to let everyone know about the most fantastic honeymoon. My new wife and I just got back from the Cayman Islands after having 3 weeks of fun and diving. Every day we'd do at least two dives and each time we were fully clothed. We took two suitcases each in addition to our dive gear just so we'd have lots of different things to get wet in. We rented a villa so we had tons of privacy to ourselves and wore everything from jeans and t-shirts to Dockers and dress shirts for me and jeans and t-shirts to dinner gowns for her. Fantastic.

After each dive we'd shower off under the outside shower to clean the sand off us and then jump in the pool still in our clothes. It couldn't have been better.

If anyone wants any specific info on the villa let me know and I'll e-mail you the contact information.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]