minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:14:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 409.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Question about paysites...

Date: Wed 09/10/02 08:21:03 GMT

Name: X-Man se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, I got an answer from CCBILL that they are working on it, so I just wait and see. Actually Im not the one that wrote to you, so maybe its a global problem on CCBILL.

Hate to say it but its a membership on Styx site, not yours but maybe, if it works out with CCBILL, IŽll be a member of pleaseteaseme.com in the future...

In reply to Message (409.1) Info Re: Question about paysites...

By MorganMiles - jasonorjay@pleaseteaseme.com us Tue 08/10/02 08:51:15 GMT

Two of them aren't working? Sounds most likely that something went wrong through CCbill but it could be various problems from my experience, and always easily fixed.

Someone wrote Jay at pleaseteaseme.com this morning or last night who is having a problem but sent no subscription number or user name. He can't find if the problem is with CCbill, a password that didn't go through, or a members computer settings without knowing who the member is that is having the problem. He tried to reply to the email and let them know what info he needed to help but the email bounced back. Could that be you? If so please write him again with a valid email address so he can help.

If not, well maybe I can help anyway. Here is CCBills toll free number...1-888-906-0666. They should be able to help if it was a password not going through or something they can fix for you.

Hope I have been of help. Hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (409) Confused Question about paysites...

By X-Man - se Tue 08/10/02 07:01:24 GMT

Well, either I just having bad luck or the billing services is really bad on the net.

Recently I joined two "wetlook" paysites and used the CCBILL service. I paid for one month but I only got 2 days..!??? I mailed them but no answer haved arrived yet, but I give them a couple of days more though.

The second one was the paypal service wich many of the paysites uses. The first time you sign up, they bill you of 5$ for security reson I think. When you paid they send you a code that you uses together with your user name... Fine, right! No, if you pay and get no code you cant do nothing. You have a account but no password - the account is useless. However 5 $ is not much to argu about but I cant use the service that I like.

Im a member of three sites, but only one is working (another CCBILL account).

This really sucks, so do anyone else have similar problems like mine?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]