minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:04:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 40854.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Annual Dirndl Dive Festival.

Date: Mon 20/07/09 00:52:19 GMT

Name: wsmont at

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

True, MK.

I've joined one of these events two years ago. I will not say, it was a waste of time. But ... 27 jumpers - only 5 of them female. Maybe, this one had the most extreme rate, but I think, no other of these event rates better than half of female jumpers. But that's not the problem. As part of the audience, you can't move free. Either you hold a good position, reserved half an our before beginning, or you move to another position, but definitive not in first line. So you have to film over the heads of the crowd. So, for professional filming, you need not less than three, better four to five filmers, holding their positions at the whole event.

Another problem: The audience is rarely nearby the jumping stage. So you have to zoom. For a pic, you hold on breath and shoot. But for a movie scene, you need a stativ to avoid waggling. Impossible to set up inbetween the audience.

At least: the stage, the ladies climb out of the water, is something like VIP-Area. Only TV-Stations have accreditations to film in there. So just this best viewing angle is lost for us. (Please note: this is just my experience of the one and only "dirndlspringen" I've ever joined.) So it seems, it's easier to organize a own show by professional wetlook-shooters.

P.S.to Vintage wet dress fancier: It's not the "annual" dirndl dive festival. There are 'bout a dozen per year in austria and - since last year - bavaria.

Greetings from austria

In reply to Message (40854.1) Hello Re: Annual Dirndl Dive Festival.

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 19/07/09 08:27:56 GMT

This clip illustrates exactly why it is best for us to attend these events ourselves......i.e. awesome camerawork by the guy who filmed this.....i.e. this is an "ant farm clip".....i.e. a clip where the guy stands as far away as possible...and never uses his zoom lens, so the people on the clip just look like "ants".

Dirndl events can only be filmed properly by wetlook fans, cos 90% of all the tv clips of these events are hopeless....cos all they show on tv are "girl hits the water - CUT to the next girl - girl hits the water - CUT to the next girl - girl hits the water - CUT to the next girl"....i.e. no wetlook is ever shown cos they never show you the girls getting OUT of the water. Wetlook can only be seen when the girls get OUT of the water...not with jumps into water and then immediately cutting to the next girl.

So...the tv clips of these events are hopeless...and when you do have amateur video of these events, you have a camera guy like the one you see here....who decides to stand as far away as possible and never to use his zoom lens. So...you have to go there yourself...if you want to capture these events. FYI...I have contacted several of my customers in Austria and tried to offer them free HD cameras and travel expenses in order to film these events, but no wetlook fans in Austria seem to be interested in attending these events.

So...Austrian wetlook fans have no interest in these events...it is only wetlook fans outside of Austria who find them interesting.

In reply to Message (40854) Links Annual Dirndl Dive Festival.

By Vintage wet dress fancier - us Sun 19/07/09 05:51:42 GMT

Website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZU_t5VckIs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZU_t5VckIs&feature=related

Check these out.

Sorry, but the first one has a yechy guy in it, just simply ignore that part and watch the rest of it. Most of the contestants are women, thank god!  :-D

We should all search for more of this event on the web. The 2009 one just came out last month I believe.

Festival takes place in Austria.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]