MyWetloook

Message # 40830.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: asian office girls

Date: Fri 17/07/09 11:07:52 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

>At least that explains why when i stuck em on me YouTube channel i got a "take em off otherwise we'll come round yer house

>and throw jaffa cakes at your cat" or something like that warning

Really....that defies all logic....cos the producers of that clip were Japanese, and 99% of all Japanese fetish producers do not speak English, and so they would never be able to communicate like that, nor would they talk that way either. All they could do (if they could speak English....which most of them cannot) would be to contact Youtube to file a copyright infringement request, and then Youtube will send a polite message to take it down.

BUT...filing a copyright infringement request to take a video off of Youtube is not an easy process where you just push the "flag" button and Youtube takes it down. Youtube just follows the minimum requirements of "the law" (i.e. the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998) that says that in order to file a copyright complaint, you have to PROVE that you own the said materials that you are requesting to be taken down. So, Youtube has a complicated bureacracy in it's request forms, and unless you can understand English and be able to fill out their forms and show PROOF that you are the Copyright holder, then they will not take any action at all.

Thats the irony....i.e. tv clips posted on Youtube are easy to get taken down....cos all the tv companies are big time corporations like Sony BMG and Viacom and so if you post tv clips from MTV or Comedy Central, then all it takes is one email from Viacom and Youtube jumps thru hoops for you and takes down the video immediately. But if you are a small time wam or fetish producer and somebody else posts your stuff on Youtube, then you have to go thru more bureacracy than filling out a tax return, and they will ignore your request unless you submit proof to them that you are the copyright holder.

So...all a Japanese producer can do (if he is one of the 5% of Japanese people who can communicate in English)...is to send you a message via Youtube.....

...but the Japanese do not throw "jaffa cakes"....cos nobody outside of the UK knows what a jaffa cake is (but I do...cos I used to eat them as a kid).

MK

In reply to Message (40830.1.1.1.2) Hello Re: asian office girls

By David Faltskog - gb Fri 17/07/09 10:48:50 GMT

"FYI....it was not a "gameshow"....cos no Japanese TV show does that....trust me"

Shame Depressed I,d gladly watch hours of that Wink Smile

At least that explains why when i stuck em on me YouTube channel i got a "take em off otherwise we'll come round yer house and throw jaffa cakes at your cat" or something like that warning! Great

In reply to Message (40830.1.1.1) Hello Re: asian office girls

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 17/07/09 09:32:36 GMT

FYI....it was not a "gameshow"....cos no Japanese TV show does that....trust me.

This was a japanese "fetish video" that was ripped and posted online. There are no episodes per se...cos no such tv gameshow ever existed. This was merely a one-off scene from a Japanese fetish video....that was ripped into 2 clips.

In reply to Message (40830.1.1) Found It asian office girls

By sfeh1 - sx Fri 17/07/09 04:06:42 GMT

see post 36028 (way back in June last year) for links to rapidshare downloads for both films. Has anyone found anymore links to anymore episodes of this gameshow?
In reply to Message (40830.1) Hello Re: do you remember....

By David Faltskog - gb Thu 16/07/09 22:56:32 GMT

Yeah i remember them (i should do i put them up on YouTube!) Oooh

They got taken down as they breached someones copyright so sadly unless someone else has em and put them back up they are gone for good!

In reply to Message (40830) Hello do you remember....

By Anonymous - uu Thu 16/07/09 21:34:42 GMT

Does anyone remember the url for a video that was posted here a while back with a bunch of japanese women in bussiness suits getting into a pool and walking around for some reason?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.242 seconds to generate ]