Wetlook-Online

Message # 408.2

Subject: Hello Re: German videos

Date: Tue 08/10/02 10:23:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Per

I do not know this company....but if you look at the pics in their galleries section, the pool they are using for their wetlook pics and pool party scenes appears to be the same old pool we have seen many times before in Thomas Mainer's old videos (remember his website was the wetfashion.de website...and all the problems that company caused by taking money and not delivering tapes to people).

Also, that same pool appears to be the one used by "Wet Lou" if you look at the pics on his website at

http://www.wetlou.de/

Either that same pool is rented to many different wetlook producers in Germany, or these are many of the same people opening up different websites under different names.

Either way, if they are not all the same person, then at the very least they all seem to go to use the same pool...so they must all know each other and have met each other at that pool..so email Lou at his website and ask him what he knows about the Funny Wet people. As you all know, the news about Thomas Mainer and Wetfashion was not good..they had court actions taken against them for taking money and not delivering tapes...so it seems odd that we hear a similar story about Funny Wet...so lets hope Thomas Mainer is not back in business again. As I recall..it was Wet Lou (and wet fan Graham from Australia) who helped get his last enterprise shut down....so Lou knows more about them than I do.

MK

In reply to Message (408) Video German videos

By Perca - se Tue 08/10/02 06:54:32 GMT

Is there anyone here who has a video ordered from the german site Funny Wet. I have mailed them to order a tape, but they don't answer. Don't they speak english or what?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]