Wetlook-Online

Message # 40765.4.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video

Date: Tue 14/07/09 11:40:32 GMT

Name: downloaddreams.com de

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When I started with our website I allways thought that it will be much easier to get the girls fully clothed into a pool than into a mud hole. The funny thing is that normaly the models don't complain during the mud shootings, even when it is sometimes very cold, lots of mosquitos, mud in their eyes and I'm really pushing them to their limits. This was never a big problem.

... but in a very nice pool, strangely it happens more often that they complain after 5 minutes that it is way to cold and they can not stay longer in this pool and like to go on with the shooting under the warm shower. lol. So maybe the unsual situation of beeing in the mud let them forget about the "bad" circumstances like temperature or other things compared to a luxery pool in a luxery villa pushes their need for luxery and not for freezing.

What models like the mud the most? Hmm, I would say 1#  Iveta, because she also add a mud picture to her model setcard and allways ask me if I like to do a mud shooting with her again. Also Stefanie enjoyed allways the mud shootings, but as she is really very easy going I can not say the mud is the reason for this. Just every shooting with her was a total pleasure and I heard never her complaining abour anything.

Furthermore I would say that Lucie enjoyed the mud shootings. She told me she loved the "adventure" and therefore I named her video "Mud Adventures" Happy She really had a lot of fun during the shooting!

Also Angie from our newst video surprised me and Michelle a lot. We first feared that we thought she isn't the type for this "dirty shootings", but she really enjoyed it (only the sandstorm wasn't so nice). She had such a sweet laugh and we could hear this very often that day Great

Swen

In reply to Message (40765.4.1.1) Question Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video

By soaking wet - us Tue 14/07/09 10:31:41 GMT

The Location for Playing in Mud seemed great.  That was an awesome video.  Can you tell us, do the models go willing in the mud or would they rather just get wet in the pool?  How much resistance to working with mud is there or do they just love both.  What models like the mud the most?  Appreciate a response.  Your work is the best!!!

In reply to Message (40765.4.1) Happy Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Sun 12/07/09 02:35:45 GMT

Thank you for your compliments! Happy

Hmm, Mud Video? Actually we have no more Video which we can release soon. We tried to film some new videos, but we have problems to organize some nice locations at the moment.

We are still working on this!

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (40765.4) Thumbs Up Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video

By soaking wet - us Sun 12/07/09 02:22:54 GMT

Fantastic video. Keep up the great work.  I am a big fan of the mud videos as well.  What can we look forward to in the mud and when?
In reply to Message (40765) Pictures Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Fri 10/07/09 05:20:45 GMT

Here is again a great new Wetlook Update in HD:

"Soaking Wet Denim" (10:30 min)  

Vendula wears a dark blue Miss Sixty Jeans, a white top, a dark Diesel jeans jacket and high-heels. She slowly steps into the pool. Her jeans get wet from the bottom up. She is a little bit shy first, but then she plays more and more with the water and the wet effect on her clothes. Vendula sometimes steps out of the pool again to admire the wet look of her clothes. After immerging deeper into the water, her thin white top gets see through and her Diesel jeans jacket is soaking wet ...

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!!

Michelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]