Wetlook-Online

Message # 40765.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video -->Still no wet Hair

Date: Sat 11/07/09 02:18:03 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree... EVERYONE has different taste and likes and you / we (Producers) will NEVER please everyone but I think for the most part, we try to find something in each set that someone or

everyone will like...  

In reply to Message (40765.1.1.1) Info Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video -->Still no wet Hair

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Fri 10/07/09 20:46:56 GMT

Jason,

I understand your wishes, and in future we will again film more wet hair! But please try also to understand why we not allways can do this even when it is hard to understand from the view of a wet hair fan:

When the girls submerge in the water their make up is ruined and it takes a lot of time before I can start to film the next video with them. This sounds not dramatic, but this will lower the output of the videos I can film on this day, but the spendings for location, models etc. are the same and our spendings for that are still so high, that it is hard to play in the production costs.

Every webmaster is in a different position for their productions and I can't complain about mine. But many have their own house with pool, some have model girlfriends or some live close to the ocean or even have their own wetlook studios or a location in their neighbour hood.... sadly at the moment I don't have anything like this (model girlfriend would be nice, but don't tell my wife. Smokin )... I have to pay for everything which I rent and spend a lot of time and money for traveling and this cause a big time pressure during each production. It feels bad when you have to wait an hour, paying for location and models while wating for their make up etc....

So I have to take care that I do not need to much time for each clip although I personally would love to film the whole day just for the perfect video, including getting their head wet. Shooting videos has allways be a compromise between time and quality and I think we are doing a good job on this.

However, end of this month we are going to film some new Wetlook Videos in the same pool and I promisse you that the new productions will contain again some submerge and more nice surprises when they will release end of August. Just wait and see Happy

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (40765.1.1) Sad Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video -->Still no wet Hair

By jason.1984 - uu Fri 10/07/09 06:51:23 GMT

Sad Still no wet Hair!!
In reply to Message (40765.1) Hello Re: Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Fri 10/07/09 05:43:18 GMT

Ops, forgot the link to the video: Oooh

http://www.downloaddreams.com/soaking-wet-denim-p-751.html

Happy

In reply to Message (40765) Pictures Soaking Wet Denim - New Wetlook Video

By downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Fri 10/07/09 05:20:45 GMT

Here is again a great new Wetlook Update in HD:

"Soaking Wet Denim" (10:30 min)  

Vendula wears a dark blue Miss Sixty Jeans, a white top, a dark Diesel jeans jacket and high-heels. She slowly steps into the pool. Her jeans get wet from the bottom up. She is a little bit shy first, but then she plays more and more with the water and the wet effect on her clothes. Vendula sometimes steps out of the pool again to admire the wet look of her clothes. After immerging deeper into the water, her thin white top gets see through and her Diesel jeans jacket is soaking wet ...

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!!

Michelle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]