MyWetloook

Message # 4062.1

Subject: Hello Re: wet I dream of Jeannie

Date: Mon 09/06/03 12:49:14 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are only 4 wetlook scenes in the entire Jeanie series that I can recall off top of my head.

1) The perfume bottle scene as you mention

2) The almost identical setup scene at her wedding where her sister is in a wedding dress in a water tank/bottle.

3) The pilot episode (in b&w) where she gets showered with water (from Larry) while inside her bottle, and

4) In one episode she is semi wet in a half filled giant cup of coffee.

Thats about it.

Actually, Babs had better wet scenes in her short lived series "Harper Valley PTA"....i.,e

1)an awesome dunk tank scene

2) an equally awesome water mud/quicksand scene, and

3) when she returns home in muddy jeans in another episode and showers off her jeans with a waterhose.

BTW...watch out for the Canadian version of HVPTA...cos the dunk tank scene I got from a Canadian friend shows ALL the dunkings in the dunk tank...but when they aired it on TVLAND in the USA, they cut several of the dunks scenes out of that episode...so the Canadian tv version is better than the TVLAND version in the USA.

MK

ps...don't forget her nice wet jeans scene in the 1962 movie TWO WEEKS IN A BALLOON either.

In reply to Message (4062) Question wet I dream of Jeannie

By soakingwet - us Mon 09/06/03 07:41:59 GMT

TV Land ran 48hrs of I dream of Jeannie this past weekend.  Did anyone catch any wetlook.  I saw several episodes but none wet.  I remember a few episodes where Jeannie gets wet.  One in particular was the time Jeannies sister played by Barbara Eden also put herself in a perfume bottle.  The scene had her in colored water breast high in her genie outfit.  Very sexy.  She always looked great dry but wet, it was too much to resist.  I also saw an interview with her and se said she liked getting wet.  My kind of woman!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]