minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 16:44:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 40607.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Farrah Fawcett died today also-and Ed McMahon died earlier this week.

Date: Thu 25/06/09 21:55:45 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When someone lives a long, vigorous, and full life, it is sad when they pass on, but one can draw consolation from the quality and length of the life lived.

However, for each of these three celebrities, the news is beyond sad.

Although he lived a long and prosperous life, Ed McMahon suffered both physically and financially toward the end.

Farrah Fawcett died much too young. It is tragic that she suffered so much and lost her battle against the cancer she fought so valiantly.

Micheal Jackson's death comes as something of a shock - someone his age (almost the same age as me!) should not lose their life to a heart attack.

In reply to Message (40607.1) Sad Farrah Fawcett died today also-and Ed McMahon died earlier this week.

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 25/06/09 18:46:39 GMT

This has been a sad week for celebrity deaths.  One of the sad things about getting older is seeing the stars when I was a kid dying one by one.  

Back mon topic, I am watching NBC News as I write this.  They just showed a clip of Farrah in a wet blue dress.  

In reply to Message (40607) Hello OFF TOPIC - Michael Jackson's dead

By Rioppel - ca Thu 25/06/09 18:35:11 GMT

I know this not the place... I just learn the new, it's all over the world now...  I just want to share this with you people because I already share something very important to me : my love of wetlook.

I just want to say thanks Michael, for you were as important to me as wetlook is.

Remember Michael Jackson 1958 - 2009

Again, my apologies to everyone for not posting wetlook here.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]