WetlookPro

Message # 40588

Subject: Pictures Lots of free pics from the latest updates on EuroWAM.net html

Date: Wed 24/06/09 13:05:22 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
here are some pictures for you from the latest WETLOOK updates on EuroWAM.net.
There are lots more free pictures on the site.
Get all 9 sites from the network for $30 / MONTH
OR
Join the WAMclub and get more then 60% discount on any of the 900+ updates from EuroWAM.net

Join our VIP program and get
9 wam sites for one low price
per month. Get 9 wam sites for
less than $3.50 per site
per month!
The new updates on

VIP Section & Download Store

HeelsNLegs
Another evening gown soaked by Caroline in the warm sea... She also wears tan pantyhose and expensive high heels.

EuroDunk
Laura was decided to concentrate this time to answer all the questions right and avoid the dunking. BUT of course she did not managed to answer the questions and she got her sexy outfit dunked many times in this update.

WetlookHunter
We will do a little game today... and a gift to the customers. I will not write any description for this update with Krista, instead I will wait your descriptions on the webmaster@eurowam.net e-mail address. The most complete and accurate 10 descriptions will win a free update, the guy (or girl) who is among the 10 can choose any update they want and we will assign them a cart ID to download for FREE.

Wetlook4U
It's late at night and VIva still has work to do in the office... It's a summer night so the weather in the office is hot and she kept drinking from a bottle of water, but at some point she accidentally spill some water on her shirt which of course felt great on a hot evening like that. So without too much thinking she leave the work and she stepped directly under the shower still dressed in her office outfit with stockings and heels on of course.

NOTE: The clip is encoded at 720p HDV standard and as usual the pictures can be downloaded one by one or in ZIP file.

HeelsNLegs
Maya is in the sea again, wearing a gorgeous set of golden heels, fancy pantyhose and a satin cocktail dress.

EuroDunk
It's time for another business outfit to be dunked. Check out Raluca wearing a black skirt, pantyhose, heels and sweater. Fortunately or unfortunately, she didn't know the answers to many of our questions, and because of that, she often wound up dunked as a result.

WetlookHunter
While the cameraman and I were walking through a park, we saw Nico just playing with her cell phone on a bench. So she obviously had some time to kill and I was ready to offer her a nice way to kill it. She seemed to be a nice girl and she proudly asserted that she works for a British company - so OF COURSE she speaks English! :) She was on her lunch break and she was dressed for the office with a black skirt, white shirt (that went completely seethru in the water ;) ), black heels and black pantyhose. She also told me that she is in fact the manager of the local office for the British company, but she did not tell me which company... Anyway, the point is that she didn't tell me that her boss was waiting for her to get back to the office, this being the reason she cannot come with me. What was the reason she soaked her business clothes in the sea? I will let you discover all by yourself, while you watch the clip.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS and split in 4 parts [p1,p2,p3,p4 ] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

Wetlook4U
Ilka, like many girls, often goes to the hairdresser. However, she is very exigent when it comes to her hair and always comments about the work her hairdresser does. This time was no different, and Viva, her hairdresser, had enough of her negative comments, and she spilled a glass of water over her hair, grabbed Ilka's hand and took her under the shower to soak her hair properly. As her hair was being soaked, Ilka's leggings, pantyhose, heels and blouse soon became wet before long. Because of Ilka's passion for wetlook, the fact that Viva soaked her was not a punishment at all, and she soon took the shower nozzle into her own hands and continued to play with the water.

NOTE: The clip is encoded at 720p HDV standard and as usual the pictures can be downloaded one by one or in ZIP file.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR VIP SECTION AND/OR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/

Archive Section

HeelsNLegs
Casual summer outfit sexy sandals worn without pantyhose. This is the outfit Livia soaked that day.
Watch out... seethru top ;)

HeelsNLegs
An update for the sandals fans... Lili walk around in the sand wearing a pair of silver colored sandals and then of course get into the sea with them.

HeelsNLegs
Caroline meet the sea water again... This time dressed in light blue summer skirt and black top... with pantyhose and heels of course.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php

Enjoy the pictures,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]