WetlookPro

Message # 40577.1

Subject: Hello Re: S.O. in the pool... YAY

Date: Tue 23/06/09 21:39:58 GMT

Name: Hydro55 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Firstly, congrats.

Secondly, a question for you. Over the years I've told hmm, 9 or 10 gfs about my love of wetlook. Always very casually and they have all been very happy to get wet for me, most have enjoyed it, i reckon one thought it was weird but did it anyway and two in particularly, really, really liked it.

Anyway, i find that what tends to happen is once i've told a girl and she's into it, i lose interest in her soon after.

Like the kiss of death.

Anyone else found that? Or am i just really messed up?

In reply to Message (40577) Bouncing S.O. in the pool... YAY

By Naughty Norm - schnobrich@verizon.net uu Tue 23/06/09 16:12:17 GMT

This past weekend I confided to my girlfriend my love of wetlook and wearing wet clothes. I've been keeping that secret to myself for some 50 years, since I was a child. She quietly heard my confession, and said that she understood. The next day we worked in my backyard. I have a nice big swimming pool with a privacy fence. Before we got started I told her that I should jump in to "cool off" with the heat and all. She just smiled. I was wearing a heavy cotton polo shirt and jeans. So, I took the plunge, then we worked for some 4 hours. I loved the wet clothes and jumped in a few more times. When we were done, I offered to go into the house to bring us out some wine. When I returned, she was in the pool! Shorts, t- shirt and everything. I told her that she looked great (and she did!). I jumped in and we necked, etc for quite awhile. We then got out and hit the hot tub, sat in there with our clothes on for about an hour. She didn't say that she liked it or hated it. BUT, that night we made some great *love*, if you know what I mean.

I have read so many accounts of men getting their wives or girlfriends sharing their love of wet clothes. I never thought it would happen to me! It's not only the sharing, it was the confession. NOW, I don't have to trump up excuses for "accidentally" falling into the pool, or coming home wet from the rain storm. I can just say, "I pulled over when the rain started and took a walk".  She's a trooper!  She's also a keeper.  Cheers!  Naughty Norm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]