WetlookPro

Message # 40499.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: 16 and fully clothed, it's OK with forum rules

Date: Tue 16/06/09 15:57:12 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Growing up, I remember reading in a Christian church magazine for the youth that it was improper to "steady date" -- (did we have a term for that in Britain? it was a US magazine, you know, stress on the first syllable) -- before you reached age 16. I forget how old I was, but the remarks felt cruel and punishing -- effectively no girlfriend before 16? That's decades away yet! (Granted, I got my first white hair at 10.) How could I ever hold out that long?! Would I still be alive then?

I've not reached 30 yet (except surpassing it with the subtle but steady increase of white hairs) and now 16 seems so young, so fragile. Moreover, I seriously can't imagine being able to sustain a relationship of any kind at that age. Hell, I wasn't ready at 18, 21, not sure I'm ready now yet either, but as computer nerds never get dates, it's become academic now.

Yet, I was a lot more innocent then -- I hadn't even realised that wetlook existed outside of my warped mind, not until I was 18 or so when I went to university and got to grips with the new fangled intarweb. (Disturbingly, as a computer science undergraduate it took me a long time to recognise the difference between the World Wide Web (HTML+HTTP) and the Internet (TCP/IP and lots of tubes), even though the difference seems dazzlingly obvious now.) Since then, wetlook has become a terrible infliction and obsession ;) Has the same anti-girl effect as loving computers and trains.

Yeah, I know, still need to mend that InterWet USA set. Remind me if I ever leave the office on time.

In reply to Message (40499.2) Hello 16 and fully clothed, it's OK with forum rules [nt]

By Mahoney - eu Tue 16/06/09 15:09:14 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (40499) Hello Miley Cyrus

By Nick - gb Tue 16/06/09 13:29:41 GMT

Im not sure if shes underage?

Not sure if that works ^, so ill post here:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00825/Miley_Cyrus_825987a.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00825/Miley_Cyrus_825989a.jpg

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00825/Miley_Cyrus_825988a.jpg

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]