WetlookPro

Message # 40481.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Hilary Duff wet

Date: Mon 15/06/09 20:31:35 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well...I am actually a Brit...I just live in the USA these days. I do not create the humour....I merely quote what Faye Dunaway said....cos it was widely reported.

I can relate to what Hilary Duff said.....cos my models once said a similar thing to me....i.e. we once took them on location to the Florida Keys where we rented a beach house, to spend 2 weeks shooting wetlook scenes, and one day we were driving thru Key Largo and we stopped off for lunch at the Holiday Inn, which is where the famous "African Queen" boat from the Humphrey Bogart film is still moored. I thought it would be fun to take the girls on the boat for some sightseeing pics....but none of the girls "got it"....cos they had no clue what this boat was. When I tried to explain that this boat was from the famous Humphrey Bogart film.....they just looked at me with blank expressions on their faces.....and when I said...."you know...Humphrey Bogart"....they just said "who's Humphrey Bogart".

mk

In reply to Message (40481.1.1) Hello Re: Hilary Duff wet

By Gabe - us Mon 15/06/09 15:22:10 GMT

MK? Love it! That's american humor mate (fresh from this side of the Atlantic!!!)
In reply to Message (40481.1) Hello Re: Hilary Duff wet

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Sun 14/06/09 16:27:39 GMT

Fyi she is currently in production, making a re-make of the Bonnie & Clyde film, reprising Faye Dunaway's role from the original film. I wonder if she will also re-make Faye's wet scene in that film too. Apparently Faye Dunaway herself is appalled at the casting...and was quoted as saying..."Hilary Duff.....couldn't they find a REAL actress". To whit...Hilary Duff replied..."who's Faye Dunaway...."...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (40481) Video Hilary Duff wet

By h69852 - 69852@hotmail.es es Sun 14/06/09 15:47:32 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGvV6tAyHBY&feature=related           Hilary Duff and her sister Haylie get wet in a fountain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXFFXqh8XY4&feature=related            Hilary Duff fully clothed wet in the sea when she was filming her movie "Greta"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0XaImWYeI0                                    NEW: Hilary Duff jumps in the pool fully clothed in a scene of the movie "Whats Goes Up"

I hope that you enjoy them.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.132 seconds to generate ]