Wetlook-Online

Message # 40467.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wet films false memory syndrome

Date: Sat 13/06/09 10:28:02 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

True....our memories often exaggerate things in our minds.....and even invent things that never actually existed.

If you want to win some money via having a bet with somebody......ask people about one of the most famous and iconic movie scenes in history....where Marilyn Monroe's dress blows up......i.e. this scene.....

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&sa=1&q=seven+year+itch+marilyn+monroe+&aq=f&oq=

...and bet with them whether this actual scene is in the movie or not.....

....cos the answer will surprise most people.....i.e. that scene as you see in the pics...DOES NOT ACTUALLY EXIST in the film....it only exists in production photos and in your own mind....but it is NOT in the actual film itself.

FYI, they "did" attempt to shoot the scene properly.....but the censors would not allow it.....so in the end they could only shoot Marilyn's shoes and feet...and then from the waist up only....the censors would not allow them to shoot the actual skirt blowing up ....so all you see in the actual film are shots from the waist up....not the actual skirt blowing up etc.

But if you ask most people....they will swear that this scene is in the film....so bet them $10 to go and find it....cos you will win the bet...cos there are no such scenes in the film as per the publicity photos that everybody knows.

MK

In reply to Message (40467.1) Hello Re: Wet films false memory syndrome

By Wetdreams - au Sat 13/06/09 06:03:23 GMT

I have noticed this also. The memory of the wet scene is always better than the scene itself. On long lost TV wet scenes, eventually I find some really old ones with only memory to go by, and what a disappointment when I finally see them again. Weird isn't it?
In reply to Message (40467) Hello Wet films false memory syndrome

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Sat 13/06/09 02:55:40 GMT

Website: http://arthurchappell.me.uk/erotica-wetlook.100.htm

I noticed the film version of The Virgin & The Gypsy was on TV the other night. I vividly remembered the long wetlook scene following the dam bursting and the heroine being rescued and taken upstairs in a flooding house in her white Edwardian dress - re-watching, the scene is very short and fleeting - there is a more interesting, but short scene of a dream in which she swims in a flimsy slip with a skinny-dipping couple  which I had totally forgotten. The story by D H Lawrence is much better even on the wetlook description - odd how memories betray our fantasies. Arthur Chappell http://arthurchappell.me.uk/erotica-wetlook.100.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]