Wetlook-Online

Message # 40467.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wet films false memory syndrome

Date: Sat 13/06/09 06:03:23 GMT

Name: Wetdreams au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have noticed this also. The memory of the wet scene is always better than the scene itself. On long lost TV wet scenes, eventually I find some really old ones with only memory to go by, and what a disappointment when I finally see them again. Weird isn't it?
In reply to Message (40467) Hello Wet films false memory syndrome

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Sat 13/06/09 02:55:40 GMT

Website: http://arthurchappell.me.uk/erotica-wetlook.100.htm

I noticed the film version of The Virgin & The Gypsy was on TV the other night. I vividly remembered the long wetlook scene following the dam bursting and the heroine being rescued and taken upstairs in a flooding house in her white Edwardian dress - re-watching, the scene is very short and fleeting - there is a more interesting, but short scene of a dream in which she swims in a flimsy slip with a skinny-dipping couple  which I had totally forgotten. The story by D H Lawrence is much better even on the wetlook description - odd how memories betray our fantasies. Arthur Chappell http://arthurchappell.me.uk/erotica-wetlook.100.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]