Wetlook-Online

Message # 40461.3.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Just a note to MK

Date: Sat 13/06/09 09:27:46 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Very Good.....so long as you are having fun, that is all that matters.
In reply to Message (40461.3.1) Hello Just a note to MK

By Chrissie - uu Sat 13/06/09 00:30:12 GMT

On the "couples" bit - You're right in a sense that mostly I started this 'cos of Bill. But I did get wet before he got me wet when I got in the school fountain - and that was definitely deliberate and FUN!!!

I'm not really a commercial site - $25 a year isn't very commercial and is just to help with the expenses of running the site really (sorry guys I can't afford to do any payments outside PayPal) - but I do get a lot of fun and pleasure from making folks happy with my pics. I'm happy my appeal is limited, but I AM happy LOL!!

Luv Chrissie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In reply to Message (40461.3) Hello Re: intentional Wetlook prefered

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 12/06/09 17:33:10 GMT

Interesting discussion topic.....I can dig that too...if I could find it....but it is very rare to find this. What kind of sites or media outlets meet that criteria that you describe...where the girl gets wet cos "she" enjoys it and wants to do it for herself....

- you can't count any site that has a commercial aspect to it, cos those models are merely getting wet cos it is a business for them and they are paid models.

- you can't count any "couples sites" either, cos those ladies are getting wet in order to please their husbands or boyfriends....not to pleasure themselves.

- you can't count scenes you see on Youtube, cos those girls are totally "oblivious" to wetlook...and they are just wild and crazy girls having fun in the water and they are not cognisant of being clothed at all

- you can't count movie or tv scenes, cos again, these are paid actresses who are just being paid to do a job...not because they love wetlook.

So....what is left. The only qualifying factor would be any wetlook female who is not connected with a commercial site and getting paid for their performance, and any wetlook female who is unattached and single and is not doing things to please her hubby or boyfriend....and are getting wet purely to please themselves and for non-commercial reasons. ......and I do not see very many examples of single/unattached/non commercial wetlook ladies who meet that criteria. But there are some....e.g. Wetmar on Graham's forum would be a very good example....but I do not see any non-commercial un-attached females on this forum....I wish there were more women who were getting wet purely to satisfy themselves and not for commercial reasons or to keep their partners happy....but I don't see it !!!

MK

In reply to Message (40461) Talking intentional Wetlook prefered

By Mr. E. - de Fri 12/06/09 13:47:14 GMT

Refering to an article a while back...

I absolutely prefer intentional wetlook. I like the idea that a girls gets wet because she WANTS to get wet and she does it BECAUSE SHE ENJOYS IT.

A girl falling in or getting pushed gives me absolutely nothing. I bought a couple of videos and saw the girls falling in or getting thrown in and I was so disappointed. I would never again buy a video in which the girls just get pushed in or fall, as they neither seem to want it nor seem to like it.

I like the moment when a girl gets in slowly, deeper and deeper enjoying what she does.

If wetlook is just an accident... well... it's just an accident... nothing more.

Are there any more feeling like me?

Talking

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]