WetlookPro

Message # 40453

Subject: Hello 1st forum post after 9 yrs reading

Date: Thu 11/06/09 22:30:25 GMT

Name: ZOOOOOM at

Email: corinna.klocker@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi, first I would like to thank you for following my topic.

Right now i changed position from reader to writer - it`s my first post in here.

Anyway, I´ve been following this forum for the last 11 years appx (Thx nigel and his crew btw) , but always in a passive, enjoying point of view as a reader

- not  a poster. Most of you are better writers than me :-)

For those of you who aren`t quite sure whether my nick is f or m, straight ahead, i am male, adoring the sensual view of wet clothes on a female body and the sticky feeling of wet clothes on me, like propably all of you do :-)

When i look back now, it all started when i was about the age of 8. In front of my grannys house there used to be a small tub, filled with rainwater, and the upmost pleasure was to jump in it, t-shirt and shorts on. A lot of questions since then got answered by the time i recognized what was going on. I never asked myself why, i simply enjoyed it, not knowing there was something special behind it.

The love of my life (at that time) helped me opening my eyes. After a good night partying both of us ended sitting in the bath dressed. What a good feeling that was!!  Actually i couldn`t really enjoy it because i wasn`t aible to explain it to myself. I remember trying to explain her why it turns me on. I thought it was something abnormal like SM or further. She liked it......she said.....now i know she only did it for my pleasure - but she made me feel that she liked it too. I responded to her own sexual pleasures too of course. Handcuffed and blindfolded - what a surprise !!!.

We broke up after 5 years, my next girl was soon introduced to the world of wetlook. I opened my heart pretty quikly.  Looking back i can say that she learned something new and definitely enjoyed it herself. It lasted two years full of remembareble moments.

Finally i met Corinna, very open minded and the kind of girl you want to steal the neighbours wife. That was 3 years ago, we broke up after 2 years but we are still very special friends (yes - we sometimes sit in the bath dressed - still).

Sounds good so far? Yep it does! But there is one fact that i am not quite sure if it`s ok. All my shared wetlook experiences, and all of them where very nice, didn`t occure when both of us where sober! All of those happy memories happened after the two of us either came home from partying or we had a "white-wine-night" at home.

It makes me think....

Finally, to all of you who are lucky enough sharing wet with their partners....either way ... g`d on ya mate.

Nap-time .. hope to write u soon

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]