MyWetloook

Message # 40445.5

Subject: Hello Re: Accidental Wetlook

Date: Thu 11/06/09 23:08:34 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think there was a site, called something like "throwing in" or like that. I don't remember exactly. In each set of pictures  girls were pushed or thrown in and enjoyed it. Since you cannot find it, it must have been closed.

It is natural to become choosy when the choice is so big. It is like this. In the Soviet Times only a few kinds of beer were sold in Moscow, and one had to wait in a queue to buy some. Of course people who liked beer were glad to get it when they had a chance. Now with a possibility to buy beer any time you want and with hundreds of different kinds of beer, you can be choosy.

I remember, that not long ago I was glad to download any you tube video, if I liked the girl and the outfit. Now I save only videos of decent quality. Though the quality of youtube videos has improved lately, generally it still remains poor. And the reason is not only the bad quality of the equipment. Many people not only have the slightest idea how to shoot a video, they even cannot hold their camcorders properly.

And I prefer candid videos. It makes now difference for me if the girl was pushed in, or walked into the water or jumped in.

In reply to Message (40445) Peace Man Accidental Wetlook

By JeffS - us Thu 11/06/09 06:03:12 GMT

Anyone here love accidental wetlook?  Nothing better than seeing someone accidentally pushed, or fall into a pool.  Or pulled into a hot tub!

I applaud all of the producers.  Your wetlook is much appreciated.  But my 'fetish' is for the unexpected.

Oh, and I like real women too!  Too many 'girls' on here.  Not that I'll stop visiting!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]