minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 13:54:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 40439

Subject: Read This Several Announcements !!

Date: Wed 10/06/09 19:43:07 GMT

Name: Liquidladies us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey  there...

I  have many things to cover in this thread, so bare with me as this may be long or either I put up small segments.

I assume long is better....Take  you interested paragraph:

1)...Announcing Pay per View page is reopened with many more PPV vids full length as low as 7.99 each.

2)  Regarding Baby's shoot today....We did and she did  and wore what seemed to be the majority of what the

people writing in requested....."  White Pants "...blue shirt and cover shirt with white Socks...  She also  did the

pink  bikini tops and bottoms under her white pants for those that requested it....

Now  about the jeans....she will get to those later but she also did a shoot with Pearl today in a short skirt

and black knne high boots....Pearl  wore a cotton thin sundress with hosiery and high heels.   All this went on

at a public lake  and a secluded area we went to....Then  filmed Baby on the public beach..

You  want sample Pictures?    They are coming as soon as I download them  and put them on the server...

3)   Liquidladies Ocoee River trip  (open to all).++++++   We have now set a date as of August 2nd 2009  for this

journey..  Another first for LL I hope... We will be taking 5 girls, Baby, myself and wetgod as photographers

in the lead raft...This will fill this one..The girls will be wearing full clothing attire  and NO swimsuits,shorts, spandex, or any

other material that does not show water shine...Mostly long blue jeans, pants, dresses (long or short) and

cover shirts (remember due to law, they will have lifejackets on that will cover their upper portions)

I plan on booking us thru a company that travels down the Ocoee River in Cleveland (East Tn)  Near Chattanooga

that goes for 3 hors on the river  and stops  1/2 way on the trip and lets the riders play in the water, swim and float down the river a bit....I have done this before and it is by far the best company & trip..But during this time we will get lots

of pictures of the girls during this 30 min break they allow us...  And If  you are in the boat behind us we will let the guides know that you are in our group  and together we will all stop and have a great swim with the girls...

Now  this is planned for Aug 2 as I said....The prices are around 35.00  per person  and is NON REFUNDABLE

(their company policy)   But  we know  how many in our group,  if you wish to go, you must contact me thru our e-mail addresses  and  I must have your money via Paypal on the site by a date I will announce later  and the actual cost.

You will be given a receipt  and a time of departure with us...

Again  join us Aug 2 for our Liquidladies fully clothed Ocoee River rafting trip with lots of our girls including Baby..

More later on this...

But  for  Now..  this is all the announcements...sorry for the lenght,  but  sample pics later..(WK)

www.waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]