WetlookPro

Message # 40427.2

Subject: Hello Re: Fountains in Moscow

Date: Tue 09/06/09 16:56:38 GMT

Name: Victor ru

Email: victor-ivanovich1@yandex.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The best chances of see wetlook is at the fountains in Manezhnaya Square in the centre of Moscow. The majority of candid pics and videos are from there. There is one more advantage of these fountains (there are several of them): you get an unobstructed view of the fountains and of the bathers if there are any. And besides the fountains in this square are situated very close to one another, and if there is nothing interesting is going on in the nearest fountain, you can take a few steps and reach another fountain and be more lucky. It goes without saying, it is my favourate place in Moscow.

Another famouse fountain area (Park Pobedy) is just a few underground stations from the centre, it is second best, but the disadvantage is that you can miss something which is going on at one fountain when you are far from it. Mahony is right, it is the place, and there are other fountains there.

The people dipping their feet probably wanted to do something more interesting, but it was windy, cloudy and sometimes rainy in Moscow, so they must have decided to wait for better weather. And the weather forcast says that it is going to be 26-27 degrees. Fine! But let's hope it isn't too cloudy, rainy or windy tomorrow. If  it is sunny, there may be a lot of (or at least some) wetlook there, There are some other fountains in Moscow with a possibility of spotting wetlook. For example one of them is in Pushkin square, pictures from which were recently posted on the forum (with a foam party in the fountain). It is just 15 minutes on foot from the centre, but you are likely to see no wetlook at all. (Like the proverb says: it never rains but it pours.)

In reply to Message (40427) Thumbs Up Fountains in Moscow

By Swepool - se Tue 09/06/09 13:55:24 GMT

Hello.

I am in moscow right now and have seen a lot of people teasing me to start dipping there feets in the fontain..But nothing more. And I saw in the newspaper today that people was swimming in the fointains in Moscow.. But witch fountain? Where in Moscow should I go to see wetlook? I live on a hotell near Krasnaja plosjtjad (Kreml)

/Swepool

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]