WetlookPro

Message # 40408.1

Subject: Hello Re: True story - the winterland event girl

Date: Mon 08/06/09 20:28:57 GMT

Name: bryce (aka brad) us

Email: bradandsammie@mac.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That was a fun story. Thank you. Sound like a great time. Did you and this woman stay in touch? She certainly sounds like a keeper.

On a side note, is there any info about this ice skating event you mentioned? I'd love to see that.

In reply to Message (40408) News/Mag/Book True story - the winterland event girl

By Vic - se Mon 08/06/09 12:05:02 GMT

I thought I'd share a story with you. This is actually a true story that happened to me in January 2007.

The place were I work had a promotion tent set up on a square in central Stockholm, Sweden. Since it was January and Stockholm, it was way too cold to hang around outside for any longer period of time, but I had no choice but to spend 10 hours in that un-heated tent on a Saturday. I guess it was -15 to -20 degrees celsius, and while bearable for just going places, it just felt colder and colder for every minute I was outside.

I'm not outdoorsy so I was not happy with the assignment, but in the tent there was a project manager from the event agency and one girl who took care of the visitors and then there had to be someone who actually knew anything about our business in case visitors asked the girl about the product.

Since it was cold, not many people were out and it was a slow day. We let kids shoot hoops, talked to customers and tried to be nice, but most people just rushed by anyway. So I ended up talking to the event agency girl a lot.

She was nice. Maybe a bit too cheerful for my taste (you have to be when you're an event hostess) but very good looking. Her name was Anna.

Anna was about 23-25 years of age. Brunette, with somewhat curly hair reaching her shoulders from beneath the snow hat. She wore a thick ski jacket and tight jeans. She had a tear in the jeans over her knee, revealing black leggings underneath. And she had leather boots.

During late afternoon, things got really slow. The project manager said he had to go to another site (I think he was just fed up of the cold) and left. I spoke to Anna and we flirted a bit and just tried to get the hours to pass. We'd finish the shift at 7 in the evening and since 4:30, there had barely been any visitors.

She had begun freezing and when she complained, I'd hug her and just hold her for a while. In the tent there was a sofa so we sat there and talked. She was really cold and during the afternoon I'd told her about a long skate race I'd seen on television that was held on a lake. When the participants reached goal, there was open water, so they'd just plunge from the ice into the water and then be helped by guys in wetsuits to a giant heated bath barrel. When I told her that, she said "Oh, I could so use that now."

Of course, I reacted to that so during the slow hours when she'd stomp the ground and say she was freezing, I'd say "Well, until we find a bath barrel to put you in.." and hold her a while.

Finally, closing time came. We deflated the promotion material, locked up the valuables for the next day and closed the tent.

"Do you have any plans or would you like to have a glass of wine or something? Just to thaw a little", she asked.

I said, "Yeah, that sounds great".

She lived within walking distance so finally we came inside in the warm appartment. Until now, except for the occasional flirting, there hadn't really been anything going on so I really just thought we'd have a couple of glasses of wine and that was that.

We came inside and she took of her snow jacket and the fleece jacket she wore beneath it, revealing a white turtleneck. When seeing her without all the heavy clothing, she had a really nice figure and I blushed a little as she caught me eyeing her behind, but hey... I'm a guy, right.

She asked me to help her with her boots but it was impossible. I pulled and tugged but she had no senses in her feet from the cold and couldn't help so it just hurt her.

"I'll guess I have to leave them on until I get a bit warmer", she said and we both laughed.

She opened a bottle of wine and we sat down in her sofa, downing a full glass each straight away just to get the blood going. I hadn't eaten since breakfast and the wine went straight to my head. We sat there in the sofa, talking. I found myself resting my hand on her leg and she didn't complain or do anything to remove it. Her tight jeans were cold and I didn't feel much with my frozen fingers, but it was nice.

It was somewhere here, with her in those jeans with leggings beneath, and leather boots and that white turtleneck that I got the idea....

I told her I had to use the bathroom and went in there, turning on the water in her bathtub with just the right temperature. I let it run slowly so she wouldn't hear what I was doing. When there was 4-5 inches or so of water, I opened the door and called for her.

"Uhm, there's something here you probably want to see.." I said.

"What?" she asked from the living room.

"Just come and have a look."

I heard her put down the glass on the table and heard the heels of her boots clickety-clack as she came towards the bathroom.

"What is it she said?"

I stepped away from the door and gestured for her to go in. She took one step inside, stopped and turned to look at me with confusion.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"This will have to do as your bath barrel", I said, stepped forward and kissed her.

She was completely taken by surprise by this and didn't say anything, kissing me back. There we stood, making out, just 5 feet from the tub where the water was slowly filling up. I let my hands gentle run up and down her backside. She was such a nice girl and I knew that I had to get her wet.

When I began to move her backwards she started giggling between the kisses and was like "Noooo you don't.. Nooo way" but it wasn't far and soon she had the tub's edge behind her knees and was slowly leaning backwards.

She laughed hysterically as I held her and gently tipped her into the water. Now she was seated in the tub, back against the wall with feet outside of the tub, soaked up to just below her breasts and midway up her jeansclad thighs. She kept laughing and said I was crazy.

So I went in myself, pulling her to me so that she was now completely in the tub. She screamed playfully and we started making out again.

I pressed my hand against her butt below water and the feeling of the wet jeans made me crazy. Her white turtleneck had gone somewhat transparent (it was a thicker material), revealing at least two layers of more clothing underneath. I couldn't take my eyes of that tear in her jeans that revealed glistening black leggings, wondering what it must feel like for her being unexpectedly soaked in her layers of clothes.

Suddenly she pulled away from me, screaming "OH MY GOD!! MY BOOTS!!". She stood up, water dripping from her soaked clothes into the water. She was a fantastic sight. I stood up as well to help her get out of the boots (she had clearly completely forgotten she wore them as we were getting it on). My hands running up and down her jeans legs just a little bit more than necessary.

As I pulled away the first boot, it revealed a thick insulating sock. I went on to the next boot and then urged her to lay down, hoping she'd keep the socks on.

"Ohh, come on, let me just get rid of these", she said and pulled off the sock.

I was stunned. As the sock came of, you could see the hem of the black leggings beneath the leg of her jeans - and beneath the black leggings she wore pantyhose.

"You thought you came really prepared for the cold", I smiled.

"Yeah, but it didn't help. Well, not as much as this though", she smiled and lay down in the tub again.

As we kissed again, her hand found the buttons on my jeans and started undoing them. When she realised how hard I was, she stopped kissing me, smiled and sat up, slowly undoing button by button. I thought I'd explode.

She removed her white turtleneck, and beneath it she had a white shirt of a much thinner material over a black tank top.

"Hang on", she said and stood up. She was absolutely stunning. Her white shirt was totally transparent, like a fine layer of film on her skin, and her jeans were tighter than ever before. She pulled off my jeans and did a sexy little dance as she unzipped her own. She had to struggle a lot with them as they were wet but she got out ok and she threw them on the bathroom floor.

She put her pantyhose-clad foot on the bathtub edge and just stood there for a moment, in her glistening black leggings, teasing me as she saw my stares taking in every inch of her body.

"You were right, this probably was the best way to warm up again", she said and laid down beside me again, kissing me while her thigh in soaked black legging gently rubbed my crotch, my hands firmly on her butt.

I spent the night at her place and had my clothes in the dryer. Next morning, she woke me up as she had to go and work in the tent again for our event. I wasn't assigned to work there on the Sunday, so we had breakfast together and said goodbye outside.

"That was one of the most crazy things I've ever done", she smiled. "My boots are probably ruined."

Before I could say I was sorry or even wonder if she regretted it, she said something that I've thought a lot about since then, even if I never met that girl again. She said:

"Well, at least I'll now know how to get warm tonight when I've been freezing at the event."

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]