MyWetloook

Message # 40391.7

Subject: Talking Re: At what point did you know you were a wammer/

Date: Mon 08/06/09 08:22:01 GMT

Name: James_M uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

For me, it was odd...when I was a kid, I felt really uncomfortable about anything wam related...seeing something like wet clothes or a messy-style game show on TV would turn my stomach.  I don't know why.  Then when I was about 12, I remember seeing part of a movie, I think it was the end.  A man and a woman ran and dove into the ocean, and then he picked her up playfully, spun her around, and there was water streaming out of her hair and her dress (I think it was white).  I remember that sight going through my mind almost non-stop for like a week...that started my love of wetlook.  It was something I felt in secret until I found out that there was a following on the internet, I'd never felt anything so liberating as to think I wasn't just some sexual freak.

I want to bring something else up as well, kind of on a different tangent.  It's related to Barry's experience with his over-controlling mother.  It's obvious that she saw wetlook as something sexual, and so it was something she obviously wanted to keep her kids from doing.  I would like to ask anyone if they have had problems integrating a love of wetlook into their regular lives.  Of course, getting wet in clothes for most people isn't anything sexual, but for us...how do we manage it when we see it in normal situations?  An example...

My girlfriend, when I was 21 or so, had gone to a family function where she was thrown into a pool with her clothes on by her cousin.  She told me about it the next day (she did not know at the time about my 'preference.')  I was just overcome by feelings of anger...and it's because I see wetlook as sexual, so someone throwing her into a pool burned like someone had sexually assaulted her.  I just didn't know how to deal with the fact that the act was not sexual despite my fetish.  She picked up that there was something seriously wrong, and I did have to tell her, but she didn't understand.  Has anyone else had similar problems integrating wetlook into regular life?

In reply to Message (40391) Hello At what point did you know you were a wammer/

By Matt - uu Sat 06/06/09 07:29:38 GMT

or whatever it is you call us. When I was a kid I remember a few times that got me "excited" .

1. I think this was the first time I was maybe 6 or 7. I was watching Sesame Street  and "Oscar the Grouch" was going to take a picture of a couple. I kinda forget what the guy looked like, but the lady was this tall brunette maybe 35. They were on a boat, "Oscar" told them they were too close. So he backed them up a step, then another, then another, and then finally he said "one more step back" and they fell in the sea fully clothed. I rememebr I REALLY liked it.

2. On the "Wide World of Sports" on ABC they did logrolling, i was about 10 or 11. Now if you ever watch this, the pro's dont usually get that wet (not to mention the fact that ther're usually just wearing a tank top and shorts or whatever). When they fall off, usually the water is about shorts level, but this one time this lady was wearing a wide -brimmed hat, and was wearing slacks with her blouse. It was the last round or whatever, and I remember her falling totally into the water, and getting a full dunking, and her hat coming off. Again I cant explain it, but there was just something about that...

3. When we were on vacation this one time we were sitting by the motel pool, I was maybe 12, a girl got tossed in the pool wearing a blue shirt and tight blue jeans!

It totally happened out of nowhere! She was maybe 18. She dove back in the pool several times, and swam around like everyone else. I could not take my eyes off of her.

4, I remember when I was a freshman in High School, 14 years old. We were watching "Battle of the Network Stars" , and there was a dunk tank. By that time I had become accustom to the fact that when there is a dunk tank usually guys sit on it, and if a girl does, she's wearing a swimsuit. But this time there was Donna Mills taunting Howard Cosell about how he couldnt throw, and she was so sure she would get up there with her clothes on! I was so fixated on the Tv! Howard of course missed but  a ton of people snuck in behind him and threw, and inevitably someone dunked her!

If I can pinpoint my fetish, those 4 scenes are the first that come to mind.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]