Message # 40391.6

Subject: Hello Re: At what point did you know you were a wammer/

Date: Sun 07/06/09 22:34:35 GMT

Name: bryce (aka brad) us

Email: bradandsammie@mac.com

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Someone said someplace in here that they didn't know they were a WAM'er until they got on the internet and found out there was not only a name for this sort of thing, but also others into it. I will have to agree with that idea.

That said, I knew from age four or five that I loved to see people wet in clothes. It always got me excited, though not necessarily in a sexual way (obviously, as a young child.) I also felt this was a strange feeling and did my best to hide any excitement since I had an older brother and some neighborhood bullies/friends who would love to have another thing to pick on me for. But I did start getting wet in whatever ways I could get away with from a very early age.

My love of winter clothing was a parallel fetish that I won't get into here. But it was also around from as early as I can remember.

I read at a few years ago that some fetishes come about as a subconscious need to control a previous traumatic event. Again, I won't go too into details, but in my case it kind of made sense. When I was five or six my brother and I were playing at the lake after the ice had melted on a floating dock tied to the shore bulkhead. I remember trying to pull the dock towards another dock to get an icicle hanging from the wood by pulling one of the ropes and ended up falling in. My foot got wrapped around a rope as a fell, and I remember bobbing in the water in my coat, the waves coming over my head and not being able to get a clean breath. My brother saved me, pulled me onto the dock, and we laughed. Me nervously because I'd almost drowned and him because I was soaked in my clothes (and perhaps a little relief.) On the walk home he made sure to point out to anyone we passed that I'd fallen in the lake. (This is a short version of the story)

But that trauma of almost dying like that, and the humiliation of that walk, really stayed with me. Maybe that author was onto something? I don't know. But I do find wild pleasure in breaking through ice to this day and swimming in full winter gear in icy water.

So for the original question, when I was very young. When I found other people, and found a language to put these thoughts into, words like "fetish", it made a lot more sense. The week I'd learned I wasn't alone I cracked out and wrote a 60 page autobiography with as many memories as I could remember, trying to capture the untainted thoughts, visions and emotions of my 24 years convinced I was the only freak like me on the planet. It was upsetting to a degree since I'd come to terms with being the only freak just a year earlier. The good news: I am still the only freak exactly like me  :)

In reply to Message (40391) Hello At what point did you know you were a wammer/

By Matt - uu Sat 06/06/09 07:29:38 GMT

or whatever it is you call us. When I was a kid I remember a few times that got me "excited" .

1. I think this was the first time I was maybe 6 or 7. I was watching Sesame Street  and "Oscar the Grouch" was going to take a picture of a couple. I kinda forget what the guy looked like, but the lady was this tall brunette maybe 35. They were on a boat, "Oscar" told them they were too close. So he backed them up a step, then another, then another, and then finally he said "one more step back" and they fell in the sea fully clothed. I rememebr I REALLY liked it.

2. On the "Wide World of Sports" on ABC they did logrolling, i was about 10 or 11. Now if you ever watch this, the pro's dont usually get that wet (not to mention the fact that ther're usually just wearing a tank top and shorts or whatever). When they fall off, usually the water is about shorts level, but this one time this lady was wearing a wide -brimmed hat, and was wearing slacks with her blouse. It was the last round or whatever, and I remember her falling totally into the water, and getting a full dunking, and her hat coming off. Again I cant explain it, but there was just something about that...

3. When we were on vacation this one time we were sitting by the motel pool, I was maybe 12, a girl got tossed in the pool wearing a blue shirt and tight blue jeans!

It totally happened out of nowhere! She was maybe 18. She dove back in the pool several times, and swam around like everyone else. I could not take my eyes off of her.

4, I remember when I was a freshman in High School, 14 years old. We were watching "Battle of the Network Stars" , and there was a dunk tank. By that time I had become accustom to the fact that when there is a dunk tank usually guys sit on it, and if a girl does, she's wearing a swimsuit. But this time there was Donna Mills taunting Howard Cosell about how he couldnt throw, and she was so sure she would get up there with her clothes on! I was so fixated on the Tv! Howard of course missed but  a ton of people snuck in behind him and threw, and inevitably someone dunked her!

If I can pinpoint my fetish, those 4 scenes are the first that come to mind.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]