Wetlook-Online

Message # 40391.3

Subject: Hello While we're sharing....

Date: Sat 06/06/09 15:54:07 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm not sure I have ever responded to this question myself... But lately, I've been in the mood to share and chat a little more here... LOL Maybe I'm closing books or on death's door or.. I dunno....

There are 3 instances that stand out in my mind.. The first 2 were early childhood.. My guess.. between 6 and 8 yrs old.  This would have been in the late 1960's or so...

1.  Being from the south, my mom and dad were big Nascar fans. Drug me to race after race after race all over the east coast.  For some reason, during one trip I was left to stay with my grandma.  4 of my cousins lived there also... The younger, Regina, was a girl slightly younger than I was.  At any rate, they lived on a long dirt driveway that had a slant to it near the house.  It always produced a large and deep muddle puddle on the side of the drive.  One day her and I began playing in it.. We both ended up totally soaked in all our clothes but my grandma didn't make a big deal out of we.  After a while, it was time to eat, we were brought in, changed clothes and ate.  Right after, her and I went back to the mud puddle and totally soaked another set of clothes and shoes.. Never a cross word was said.

2.  Something a little more odd and might be the biggest cause / reason / ect. for my wetlook attraction.  My dad owned and ran a small convenience store which sold gasoline. At the time, most of those stations / stores were full service.  It was late one evening and my mom and I went out.  The car was low on gas so we stopped by the store to get some.  At the time, my dad had hired a boy / guy named Roger to pump gas, clean up, sect.  We pulled up to the pump and went inside.  In the mean time, it came a bursting downpour.  I mean RAIN RAIN RAIN and hard.  The topic came back up of putting gas in the car and I volunteered.  Why, I DON'T know.. but I did.  Of course my mom was 100% against it and it wasn't going to happen.. But being Roger's job, he said " No problem, I'll get it" and outside he went. Within seconds, his red shirt, jeans and shoes were soaked..  He stood there, pumped the gas, causally hug up the hose and walked in. Of course, there was no use to hurry after the first 10 seconds but still.. It amazed me for some reason.  I threw a total temp tantrum.  If I have ever had one before or since, that was it.. I remember I was SO PISSED or jealous or something but I cried, screamed and threw a fit..  And it wasn't for just a couple minutes.. LOL

3.  Years later, we were on vacation in Long Beach, CA.  This would have been around 1974...  I was 12 at the time, nearing 13.  We were staying at a camp ground that was large and nearly packed for some reason at the time.  There was even a "teen club" there and you had to be 13 to get in.  Well, I was big for my age and that wasn't a problem but my best friend that had come with us was a different story.  There were a lot of cute girls there at the time.   At any rate, we both ended going out to the camp ground pool and sitting out there... 3 of the girls came out saying how hot it was in there, sect.  What looked like the oldest, 14 or 15, said "Let's swim and cool off".  One of the others said "We should, I'm burning up".  The oldest walked over to the pool, and just like that, right down the steps.  Even back then, I paid attention and this was probably my first "sexual" wetlook sighting.   She was wearing white leather Nike Bruins, dark flared jeans and a yellow t-shirt like top.  Once pretty much in by walking, she pushed off and across the pool she began to go and swim..  One of the other girls said "F**k it, let's go" and in they went.. Both in similar jeans, one in a white top and maybe from being in shock, that's all I remember.  They stayed in for a pretty long time playing, laughing and cutting up... Sadly, NO, I did NOT join them and they left after about 30 min's or so.  I think I "sprung one" and I remember sitting out there long after they left til almost 1:00 AM..

Wasn't long after that ( Maybe the next year ) my family and I were in Daytona Beach, FL for the race ( AGAIN! ).  It was much warmed than usual for there and we hadn't brought any shorts, swim trunks for me..  SO, Off to K-mart we went.. In Fl, seems jeans were cheaper at the time that shorts LOL   So, being as "smart and sensible" as I was, I found some beige or light tan long jeans.  I said "These are cheaper, just get these instead and we can cut them off"  She agreed!  :)  Of course, when we got back I then said " I really like these, maybe we shouldn't cut them off"  Well.. Off to the pool I went and then into the pool I went.. My beige jeans, white t-shirt ( Which I'd always wear anyway ) and I even wore goldish colored Converse ( which were even the rage back then ).l  That lasted about 3 minutes when there was a shout from the camp ground office across the driveway saying " Hey, You can't wear jeans and clothes in the pool"  Well.. LOL Humiliated and soaked, I got out and left..

Yes, there have been others.. MANY MORE.. But those were some of my first thoughts and memories..

In reply to Message (40391) Hello At what point did you know you were a wammer/

By Matt - uu Sat 06/06/09 07:29:38 GMT

or whatever it is you call us. When I was a kid I remember a few times that got me "excited" .

1. I think this was the first time I was maybe 6 or 7. I was watching Sesame Street  and "Oscar the Grouch" was going to take a picture of a couple. I kinda forget what the guy looked like, but the lady was this tall brunette maybe 35. They were on a boat, "Oscar" told them they were too close. So he backed them up a step, then another, then another, and then finally he said "one more step back" and they fell in the sea fully clothed. I rememebr I REALLY liked it.

2. On the "Wide World of Sports" on ABC they did logrolling, i was about 10 or 11. Now if you ever watch this, the pro's dont usually get that wet (not to mention the fact that ther're usually just wearing a tank top and shorts or whatever). When they fall off, usually the water is about shorts level, but this one time this lady was wearing a wide -brimmed hat, and was wearing slacks with her blouse. It was the last round or whatever, and I remember her falling totally into the water, and getting a full dunking, and her hat coming off. Again I cant explain it, but there was just something about that...

3. When we were on vacation this one time we were sitting by the motel pool, I was maybe 12, a girl got tossed in the pool wearing a blue shirt and tight blue jeans!

It totally happened out of nowhere! She was maybe 18. She dove back in the pool several times, and swam around like everyone else. I could not take my eyes off of her.

4, I remember when I was a freshman in High School, 14 years old. We were watching "Battle of the Network Stars" , and there was a dunk tank. By that time I had become accustom to the fact that when there is a dunk tank usually guys sit on it, and if a girl does, she's wearing a swimsuit. But this time there was Donna Mills taunting Howard Cosell about how he couldnt throw, and she was so sure she would get up there with her clothes on! I was so fixated on the Tv! Howard of course missed but  a ton of people snuck in behind him and threw, and inevitably someone dunked her!

If I can pinpoint my fetish, those 4 scenes are the first that come to mind.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]