Wetlook-Online

Message # 40391.2.3

Subject: Hello Re: My Wetlook History

Date: Sat 06/06/09 23:38:15 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I had a similar history with parents who seemed to me to be anti-wetlook.  If I were to come home with wet clothes or wet shoes, I could expect a spanking.  I think the excitement of wetlook came with the feeling that it was forbidden fruit.  Perhaps part of it is the rebellion against conformity, which is probably why I get really turned on by seeing females wearing tennis shoes without socks.  If they're next to a body of water, it's even more of a turn-on, as I expect them to go in the water while still wearing their sneakers.  I think what got me really turned on to wetlook were those Nestea plunge commercials of the 1970s, this jeans commercial from 1980 that showed a woman jumping up from a pool with her jeans on, and those Mountain Dew commercials that would run every summer in the early 80s that always showed a woman jumping in a creek with her clothes on.  I also think that National Geographic magazines from the 60s and 70s also got me turned on to wetlook.  I remember seeing one pic from the mid-70s that showed some girls wading in a swamp in Tennessee.  I also remember seeing wetlook in Salem cigarette ads from the mid-70s and Newport Lights ads around 1980, but that didn't cause me to start smoking.  I don't smoke to this day, and I'm glad that the state I live in will go smoke-free about 13 months from now.
In reply to Message (40391.2) Pulsing My Wetlook History

By Barry - barryseaweed@live.com us Sat 06/06/09 14:24:45 GMT

At what point did I know I was a wammer?  It wasn't until I was on the internet for a while, because before that, I had no clue that there was a name for this.  

I was a little late getting internet, because the first time I tried it at the library, I typed "wet clothes" into the search engine, and the website that came up was the Wacky Wet forum.  At first I thought "Internet sucks, why would I waste money buying a computer".  I tried the internet at the library several months later, typed in "wet clothes", and it returned "wetlook.com" and "EEWetlook", and when I typed "wet socks" it returned "dirtysocks.2-hi.com", which I also liked.  That was enough to justify buying a computer.  Unfortunately, AOL was the only game in town, and there were only five dial up access numbers in my county of residence, which has a population of 450,000.  In other words, I hardly ever got on the internet, ( I don't know how Desert Hawk manages to pull that off. ), so it was back to hanging out by the boat ramp for me.

Well, that was the first time I was able to put a name to it, but I remember the seeds being planted very early in life.  I was the 3rd and last child in my family, and my two older siblings were sisters.  They loved to try to drown me in the lake fully clothed.  I didn't like that, and it didn't do anything for me.  However, my mom always made a federal case out of getting wet clothes, and my mom was especially obsessive compulsive about keeping socks dry.  August 1979 was the last time mom and dad thought we needed a babysitter.  I was eight years old at the time.  Mom and Dad took a weekend to the Poconos by themselves, and it was a hot and muggy weekend.  Our babysitter was 17 years old and she had just gotten her driver's license.  First she took us out to a sandwich place, then she took us to a drive in movie.  After that, she took us to the lake.  We got out of the car, and she said, "Hey, yous guys want to go swimming?"  I said we would get in trouble if we got our clothes wet, but the babysitter said  "So what?, they'll be dry by the time your parents get home.  It aint no big thing."

I can still remember what she wore.  She was wearing a white button down blouse, dark blue jeans with a wide bottom, thin white socks, and chunky wooden sandals.  She kicked off her sandals and waded in the lake with her socks, jeans, and shirt.  We were doing something so wrong by my mom's standards and getting away with it, so that was a feeling of excitement I've never felt before.  From that moment, I wanted to see more and more, but it was always a rare treat.

Mom always flipped out over the idea of getting wet clothes. Mom always made a federal case out of my sisters and I getting wet clothes, and if wet clothes were a federal case, wet socks warranted capital punishment.   The more she bitched about it, the more of a turn on it became for us.

She was so uptight about it, that if wetlook came on TV, she'd turn the channel.  One of my early memories was a TV show where a someone skateboarded out of a house and fell in a pool.  Then a blonde woman who was wearing white socks, pink shorts, and a purple T-Shirt jumped in or was pushed in the pool after that.  That was the first time I was actually aroused by wetlook, but mom changed the channel.

In July 1984, my dad died.  I was 13 then.  The police said he drowned in the lake while swimming drunk.  I still miss him.  After that happened, I was looking through his tool box in the shed and I found my dad's wetlook collection.  It was an envelope of full of photos of girls in their early twenties in the bathtub or at the lake fully clothed.  I didn't know this about dad, but it turns out he was an early amateur wetlook producer.  He had all pictures of girls getting wet in the typical styles of the late '70s to early '80s.  By this time, Wet clothes and socks were firmly attached to my sexuality.

After that, mom's punishments for wet clothes or socks became more and more severe.  When my middle sister was 17, she was grounded for two months for getting her clothes and socks wet.  During her period of being grounded, she walked out of the house anyway.  My mom got pissed off and yelled at her "Where do you think you're going!? You're still grounded!"  My sister replied "No I'm not, today's my 18th birthday, I'm moving out."

I'm married now to a woman who gets wet or muddy for me fully clothed and wearing socks, but that was a long road.  My first wife absolutely refused to get wet, and before I met my current wife, I couldn't get ANY of my dates on the wet amusement park rides.

In reply to Message (40391) Hello At what point did you know you were a wammer/

By Matt - uu Sat 06/06/09 07:29:38 GMT

or whatever it is you call us. When I was a kid I remember a few times that got me "excited" .

1. I think this was the first time I was maybe 6 or 7. I was watching Sesame Street  and "Oscar the Grouch" was going to take a picture of a couple. I kinda forget what the guy looked like, but the lady was this tall brunette maybe 35. They were on a boat, "Oscar" told them they were too close. So he backed them up a step, then another, then another, and then finally he said "one more step back" and they fell in the sea fully clothed. I rememebr I REALLY liked it.

2. On the "Wide World of Sports" on ABC they did logrolling, i was about 10 or 11. Now if you ever watch this, the pro's dont usually get that wet (not to mention the fact that ther're usually just wearing a tank top and shorts or whatever). When they fall off, usually the water is about shorts level, but this one time this lady was wearing a wide -brimmed hat, and was wearing slacks with her blouse. It was the last round or whatever, and I remember her falling totally into the water, and getting a full dunking, and her hat coming off. Again I cant explain it, but there was just something about that...

3. When we were on vacation this one time we were sitting by the motel pool, I was maybe 12, a girl got tossed in the pool wearing a blue shirt and tight blue jeans!

It totally happened out of nowhere! She was maybe 18. She dove back in the pool several times, and swam around like everyone else. I could not take my eyes off of her.

4, I remember when I was a freshman in High School, 14 years old. We were watching "Battle of the Network Stars" , and there was a dunk tank. By that time I had become accustom to the fact that when there is a dunk tank usually guys sit on it, and if a girl does, she's wearing a swimsuit. But this time there was Donna Mills taunting Howard Cosell about how he couldnt throw, and she was so sure she would get up there with her clothes on! I was so fixated on the Tv! Howard of course missed but  a ton of people snuck in behind him and threw, and inevitably someone dunked her!

If I can pinpoint my fetish, those 4 scenes are the first that come to mind.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]