Wetlook-Online

Message # 40391

Subject: Hello At what point did you know you were a wammer/

Date: Sat 06/06/09 07:29:38 GMT

Name: Matt uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

or whatever it is you call us. When I was a kid I remember a few times that got me "excited" .

1. I think this was the first time I was maybe 6 or 7. I was watching Sesame Street  and "Oscar the Grouch" was going to take a picture of a couple. I kinda forget what the guy looked like, but the lady was this tall brunette maybe 35. They were on a boat, "Oscar" told them they were too close. So he backed them up a step, then another, then another, and then finally he said "one more step back" and they fell in the sea fully clothed. I rememebr I REALLY liked it.

2. On the "Wide World of Sports" on ABC they did logrolling, i was about 10 or 11. Now if you ever watch this, the pro's dont usually get that wet (not to mention the fact that ther're usually just wearing a tank top and shorts or whatever). When they fall off, usually the water is about shorts level, but this one time this lady was wearing a wide -brimmed hat, and was wearing slacks with her blouse. It was the last round or whatever, and I remember her falling totally into the water, and getting a full dunking, and her hat coming off. Again I cant explain it, but there was just something about that...

3. When we were on vacation this one time we were sitting by the motel pool, I was maybe 12, a girl got tossed in the pool wearing a blue shirt and tight blue jeans!

It totally happened out of nowhere! She was maybe 18. She dove back in the pool several times, and swam around like everyone else. I could not take my eyes off of her.

4, I remember when I was a freshman in High School, 14 years old. We were watching "Battle of the Network Stars" , and there was a dunk tank. By that time I had become accustom to the fact that when there is a dunk tank usually guys sit on it, and if a girl does, she's wearing a swimsuit. But this time there was Donna Mills taunting Howard Cosell about how he couldnt throw, and she was so sure she would get up there with her clothes on! I was so fixated on the Tv! Howard of course missed but  a ton of people snuck in behind him and threw, and inevitably someone dunked her!

If I can pinpoint my fetish, those 4 scenes are the first that come to mind.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]