minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 16:29:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 40357.4

Subject: Happy Re: wetlook - blessing or curse ?

Date: Wed 03/06/09 08:02:43 GMT

Name: Vesuvius ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Been there, done that. It can be tamed. Key word is moderation boys, in all things. If I see wetlook, I think to myself "well, that's beautiful," and then I move on.  I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember. If I've learned anything from surfing the internet, this is a pretty lightweight fetish compared to, "not to judge" the cornicopia of other available fetishes. Plus, I have yet to meet another male of the species that does not appreciate a soaked, clothed female body. When I felt the same interference with my personal sexual relationship, I backed away from the ledge for a while, then things fell back in place. Just have to give the restraint gland a nudge from time to time. If an attractive woman walks by you, you don't think to yourself, " there's an attractive woman, I need a reaction in me", It just happens. Don't fight your endocrine system. Now, I'll get off the apple box.
In reply to Message (40357) Depressed wetlook - blessing or curse ?

By Robbi - de Wed 03/06/09 00:36:14 GMT

Yesterday I came home a little earlier than my girlfriend. So I decided to go to the lake I used to go before I knew her. Just when I arrived I saw two persons standing on the little island and they were definitively clothed. As I walked on I saw them swimming back to the little shore. It was two girls and they stepped out right infront of me. One wore khaki (a bit see through) pants and a blue shirt and the other one wore skin tight jeans and a red shirt.

It was so exciting! But I feel a bit depressed as I obviously have this desire to whatch random girls swimming clothed. There is still this deamon in my mind and I would like so much to get rid of it.

I avoid going to a beach with my girlfriend, because I fear that I might spot wetlook. I wonder if I was able to keep my eyes off. I don't know, so I better dont't go.

When I was a single, wetlook was my blessing - now it became my curse.

On the other hand, I want to live a normal life. With a wife and a family. And not spending my time any longer waiting for spotting random wetlook and hang out at the lake like a perverted weirdo.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]