WetlookPro

Message # 40357.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Therapy...

Date: Wed 03/06/09 09:12:59 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah, I'm quite OCD as well, I can believe that's connected.

I'm not too fussed about what society thinks (though I've felt bad before when someone has taken issue with wetlook).  My issue is simply that my wetlook fetish was stopping me enjoying a normal, happy sexual relationship, hence I sought to reduce the importance of the fetish in my sexuality.  I'll never get away from wetlook completely, and after over a year of therapy I'm not yet where I want to be, but I'm a long way progressed from someone who couldn't enjoy sex.  Best money I've ever spent!

w@mboy

In reply to Message (40357.2.1) Info Re: Therapy...

By watershed - ex Wed 03/06/09 07:19:11 GMT

Well said, W@mboy.  A fetish can be a positive or a negative thing.  Most people have some kind of fetish, usually to a very mild degree, so mild that it isn't usually called a "fetish" but rather a "turn-on."  The mechanism, though, is the same.

Most people are happy with their fetishes, and many partners are either into it or at least willing to engage in it in order to please their partners.  The only circumstance in which it becomes an issue is when the allure of the fetish is so strong that it displaces any other sexual outlet -- that is, when *all* of the attraction is to the wet-clothed woman and none of it is to the woman per se -- and when this situation is what psychiatrists describe as "ego-dystonic" -- that is, when the fetishist *wants* to feel attracted to the woman per se, but can't.

The psychiatrist Martin Kafka, at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Massachusetts, has done a lot of work on fetishism and its links with features of obsessive-compulsive disorder.  He has had some success addressing fetishism with cognitive behavioural therapy and with serotonergic drugs, but -- and this point is CRUCIAL -- the goal is not necessarily to get rid of the fetishism, and not in any way to define fetishsism as a disease; rather, the goal is to make the individual happy and fulfilled with his sexual behaviour.  That might mean getting rid of the fetish, if that is the individual's wish, or it might mean making sexual attraction partially independent of the fetish, and integrating the fetish into the rest of sexual life instead of allowing the fetish to displace the rest of sexual life.

I have been on this forum for quite a while, and like most of the people here, I developed a very early interest in wet clothes and how they express a sort of controlled violation of personal boundaries.  One of my earliest childhood memories is of a pair of shiny red wellingtons, with which I was so fascinated that I refused to take them off.  I grew up in the 1970s and 1980s when brightly-coloured, rayon-backed PVC raincoats were in style, and I was fascinated by these.  (I love the photos occasionally posted here of women in flooded rubber boots; if I could find photos of women swimming in rayon-and-PVC raincoats then I would be over the moon!  The cirologie web site is the closest that I've found to that but not quite the right style.)  I felt horrid and sick when as a teenager I experimented with wet clothes, and was so relieved when at university in the late 1980s I discovered via the alt.sex.fetish.* newsgroups that I was not alone.

A lot of what makes us feel bad about ourselves is mainstream society's lack of acceptance -- but that's a problem about mainstream society, not a problem about us.  The only circumstance in which a wetlook fetish should be viewed as something to be *treated* is when it prevents the fetishist from achieving the happy sexual life that they want to achieve.

In reply to Message (40357.2) Info Therapy...

By w@mboy - uu Wed 03/06/09 03:52:19 GMT

When I've got time, I plan to write in full about my experience with wetlook and getting therapy to make me "normal".  I've been into wetlook as long as I can remember, and through an unfortunate series of events (including being on this forum since the age of 12), I ended up disliking sex/nudity, making a relationship all but impossible.  I've spent thousands on therapy and it's been a long, hard, emotional journey but I'm starting to come out the other side - it is possible.  In my opinion, a fetish like this is akin to a drug addiction - it takes over your life and ruins your relationships.  I don't want to put producers out of business (and I'm sure I won't) because I've had a lot of enjoyment from wetlook, but in the end, it's not a positive in my life because of the depth of the fetish and the problems that causes.  I'm aiming to get to the stage where I like wetlook, but I'm also very happy with just nudity and normal sex, which is far more convenient and doesn't restrict your choice in partners and frees up all that time you'd otherwise spend stood on beaches or scouring the internet.

Paul.

In reply to Message (40357) Depressed wetlook - blessing or curse ?

By Robbi - de Wed 03/06/09 00:36:14 GMT

Yesterday I came home a little earlier than my girlfriend. So I decided to go to the lake I used to go before I knew her. Just when I arrived I saw two persons standing on the little island and they were definitively clothed. As I walked on I saw them swimming back to the little shore. It was two girls and they stepped out right infront of me. One wore khaki (a bit see through) pants and a blue shirt and the other one wore skin tight jeans and a red shirt.

It was so exciting! But I feel a bit depressed as I obviously have this desire to whatch random girls swimming clothed. There is still this deamon in my mind and I would like so much to get rid of it.

I avoid going to a beach with my girlfriend, because I fear that I might spot wetlook. I wonder if I was able to keep my eyes off. I don't know, so I better dont't go.

When I was a single, wetlook was my blessing - now it became my curse.

On the other hand, I want to live a normal life. With a wife and a family. And not spending my time any longer waiting for spotting random wetlook and hang out at the lake like a perverted weirdo.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.068 seconds to generate ]