MyWetloook

Message # 40357.2

Subject: Info Therapy...

Date: Wed 03/06/09 03:52:19 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

When I've got time, I plan to write in full about my experience with wetlook and getting therapy to make me "normal".  I've been into wetlook as long as I can remember, and through an unfortunate series of events (including being on this forum since the age of 12), I ended up disliking sex/nudity, making a relationship all but impossible.  I've spent thousands on therapy and it's been a long, hard, emotional journey but I'm starting to come out the other side - it is possible.  In my opinion, a fetish like this is akin to a drug addiction - it takes over your life and ruins your relationships.  I don't want to put producers out of business (and I'm sure I won't) because I've had a lot of enjoyment from wetlook, but in the end, it's not a positive in my life because of the depth of the fetish and the problems that causes.  I'm aiming to get to the stage where I like wetlook, but I'm also very happy with just nudity and normal sex, which is far more convenient and doesn't restrict your choice in partners and frees up all that time you'd otherwise spend stood on beaches or scouring the internet.

Paul.

In reply to Message (40357) Depressed wetlook - blessing or curse ?

By Robbi - de Wed 03/06/09 00:36:14 GMT

Yesterday I came home a little earlier than my girlfriend. So I decided to go to the lake I used to go before I knew her. Just when I arrived I saw two persons standing on the little island and they were definitively clothed. As I walked on I saw them swimming back to the little shore. It was two girls and they stepped out right infront of me. One wore khaki (a bit see through) pants and a blue shirt and the other one wore skin tight jeans and a red shirt.

It was so exciting! But I feel a bit depressed as I obviously have this desire to whatch random girls swimming clothed. There is still this deamon in my mind and I would like so much to get rid of it.

I avoid going to a beach with my girlfriend, because I fear that I might spot wetlook. I wonder if I was able to keep my eyes off. I don't know, so I better dont't go.

When I was a single, wetlook was my blessing - now it became my curse.

On the other hand, I want to live a normal life. With a wife and a family. And not spending my time any longer waiting for spotting random wetlook and hang out at the lake like a perverted weirdo.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.048 seconds to generate ]