WetlookPro

Message # 40332.4

Subject: Hello Re: No Subject

Date: Wed 03/06/09 00:41:02 GMT

Name: warmrain84 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great story, thanks for sharing! I've also followed this forum for a few years (about five now actually) and have yet to post. I really like it when people share their personal experiences, regardless of gender. For many (probably most) of us there's a fetish element, but wetlook can be just fun as well. I like reading what everyday people enjoy, it's nice to relate.

While I'm a mid-20's male in an apartment, I can relate to wetlook escapades while living at home family. I've had similar experiences. I think it first started with wearing a t-shirt in the pool as a kid. I did it just to keep the sun off, but after awhile I just liked doing it. I wasn't really self-conscious, I just liked the way it felt. Of course, as you get older, it becomes "uncool" and other kids or family members discourage it. I started getting wet alone when I was in middle school. I went to a Catholic school, and some days I'd come home in my gym uniform, which consisted of a green t-shirt with the school logo and thin, light gray shorts, and get in the shower or bath (always being careful about who was home and how to dry the clothes afterward). At first, I just enjoyed the feeling, both physically and the "forbidden" aspect to which you alluded. But as I hit the early teenage years, it became enjoyable in other obvious ways. But I've found that I always prefer the casual t-shirt (like ones from school, teams, camp, real vintage t-shirts in general) paired with athletic shorts and/or underwear, or perhaps trackpants, sweatpants, or jeans. I usually don't go fully dressed (that is, socks and shoes) but I have a few times (like after getting drenched in a downpour) and it's really fun. Adding a sweatshirt can be fun. I pretty much like real casual or athletic-styled clothes.

So yeah, I like your choices! (And I don't blame you for not wanting to post pics or go into too many details, it's understandable.) One thing I like to do in the shower is to use a bunch of conditioner. The way it makes all the clothes slide feels great. Like the soapy feeling you mentioned. And it looks cool too, like seeing it spread over an old printed logo and the glistening clothes.

Whoa, it feels good to finally open up about this. Thanks for the opportunity! I've told a few friends and girlfriends (some of whom were more understanding than others), but I've never really talked to others who were into wetlook. Thanks again. Have fun!

In reply to Message (40332) Hello No Subject

By Anonymous - uu Mon 01/06/09 00:14:31 GMT

I've been a frequent visitor to this forum for a few years now but i've never posted here untill now. i have always had an interest in wetlook since i was little and have experimented a few times in the past. i'm now going to be a senior in high school and finally have something interesting enough to write about. All my experience have been pretty innocent so far like just swimming in shorts and a t-shirt or taking a shower in my socks and underwear. It was just enough to satisfy the interest but nothing great because i live with both my parents and an older sister whome know nothing about my interest in wetlook. That would be a hard one to explain.

Earlier today i played in a softball game for my high school. i've been playing since i was a freshman and i'm the starting firstbasemen for the varsity team. The game today went well and we won but nothing too exciting happened. it was a warm sunny day which we don't get many of in Pennsylvania. by the end of the day i was quit hot and exausted from the game but getting wet hadn't even crossed my mind at this point. So from the other stories i've read, this is where i give you some backgroup information about what i was wearing. well i guess i can't dissapoint, i'll try and be as detailed as possible but i've never actually described this before. i guess i'll start with the uniform which is a standard silk like softball jersey, under that i was wearing my light blue under armour compression shirt that matched the rest of my uniform, then just a white cotton sports bra under that. Our team still wears shorts instead of the actual baseball pants that some softball teams have switched over to. So we have to wear sliding shorts under our shorts. The ones i wore are just a black pair of spandex sliding shorts that i got from Dick's, not sure what brand they are, then black panties that are a spandex like material. I also had on softball socks that go up to the knee, they are white with the blue stipe up the sides that also matched our uniform. As for shoes i was just wearing sandles cuz the first thing we do after a game is take our cleats off.   

So anyway, after the game i was driving home by myself and the warm summer air made me start thinking about getting wet. It had been a while since i've actually gotten wet with my clothes on which was sometime last fall i think. it was when my parents were taking my sister up to she college to help her move in. It was fun though cuz i had this new pair of grey ankle socks that i really wanted to wear in the shower for some reason (thats actually one of the reasons i bought them) and whatever bra and panties a was wearing that day. I was pretty sure someone would be home when i got back so i tryed not to think about it too much. And i was right, when i got home my mom was home. i was kind of bummed out but used to it at the same time. however my mom told me she was going to go meet my dad and sister for dinner and asked if i wanted to get changed and meet them. Well normally i would but i wanted to take advantage while the oppertunity was there. I always get the strangest feelings when i know i'm about to get my clothes wet. my heart starts racing and i get the strangest feeling like i'm doing something really taboo. i kinda like the feeling in a strange way, i guess thats why i keep doing it lol. so after killing time downstairs getting water and getting my gear out of my car my mom was finally about to leave. she asked me one more time if i wanted to go just like all mothers do but i had better plans.

So after my mom finally left i went up to my bathroom and started the water in the shower. i went back into my room and pulled off my jersey, shorts and my blue compression shirt leaving me wearing just my sports bra, my sliding shorts, my panties and socks . I had totally just planned on getting in with my socks and underwear again but as i was adjusting the water and turning on the shower i was thinking that maybe i wanna try wearing my entire outfit even if it did mean i had to take care of more wet clothes. so i went back into my room and put back on my blue under armour shirt, the shorts and jersey so i looked just like i did at my game. I was getting pretty nervous at this point since i'd never worn this many clothes in the shower before. This was as good a time as any though since nobody was gunna be around for probably the next two hours. So i grabbed two towels out of my closet and went back into the bathroom. I did stare at myself in the mirror for a little while when i got in there, i'm not sure what my fasination is with looking at the clothes i'm about to get wet in. I guess it just adds to the whole sensation of everything. so at this point my heart is pounding out of my chest because it knows what i'm about to do and i just couldn't wait to feel the water. so i pulled open the shower door and just stepped in the same way i do any other time i take a shower. i wasn't in the water stream yet so the only part that was getting wet was my socks. its such a weird feeling having water run down my legs and against my feet then looking down and seeing my socks which i could now see my green toe nail polish through (ya its a sweet color for toenail polish... i know). so next thing i did was just walk straight under my shower head and totally soak myself. it was alot different wearing a full outfit then just a bra and panties. I could actually feel the water soaking into my jersey and then my compression shirt around my shoulders then start running down my back and into my shorts. I could feel the water start at the tops of my shorts then work its way down soaking through my sliding shorts. After a few seconds i turned around and let the water hit just above my chest. I could immediatly feel the water soaking into the frount of my jersey and down my under armour shirt the same way the water soaked down my sliding shorts. It surprisingly took a few seconds for the water to finally get through my two shirts and totally soak my sports bra. i spun around a few times to makes sure i was all wet and stuck each foot under the stream of water soaking the upper parts of my socks near my knees. I must admit that i really did enjoy soaking a full outfit over just socks and underwear. I kind of just stood there enjoying the feeling of the water running through my clothes for a little while. I even plugged the drain and sat down for a while so i could soak in the water and splash myself a little bit.

Now a few weeks ago i remembered seeing a photo set on wetlook online i belive where she covered her clothes in soap. I thought it looked really fun and looked like it added to the slipperyness of the clothes. i did take off my jersey and shorts first though so nothing would happen to them just in case. So i was now in my blue shirt, sliding shorts and socks. the sliding shorts and under armour are already really slippery and clingy when they were wet but it was 10 times better when i was dumping soap all over myself. Everything just slid against my skin when i moved and it felt great. I continued to stand under the water for a while longer just enjoying the feeling and rinsing all the soap out. By this point i'd been in for about 15 or 20 minutes and my fingers were getting pruney so decided i better get out. I stripped all my clothes off and left them in the tub untill after i dried off and got dressed then threw them in the drier. Luckily everything was dry by the time my family got home so my little secret is still safe.

i hope i did ok describing everything well enough, and i hope i didn't forget anything. sorry for no pictures but remember i'm a senior in high school and don't need pictures online of me in my softball uniform taking a shower :P. I've already been thinking about what else i wanna wear in the shower that would be fun. I have a few ideas and i'll have to go through my closet to see what looks interesting. i'm sure i won't be able to tell you about all of them since i'm not too big into writing but if some people enjoyed hearing about this first one maybe i'll write about another one or two through out the summer if anything good happens

well don't be afraid to give me some feed back

bye :)  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]