minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 19:34:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 40266.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Dunked office girl contest?

Date: Wed 27/05/09 11:22:53 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI....I did not create that idea myself. The"Drenched Yuppie Contest" wet business suit competion that I shot in 1992.....i.e. here

http://fullscreenclips.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=vdo-66-0196

...was something I copied from Lou Dobb's CNN Moneyline tv show in 1988 about a REAL LIFE wet business suit event that used to take place every summer outside a bar on Wall Street, New York. The 1988 tv clip I have on an old VHS tape....showed scenes from one of these events, where a local bar owner would stage a charity event where wall street traders (men and women) would take a shower in their business suits to raise money for charity. The tv clip I saved showed several ladies showering in their business suits in an outdoor shower that was set up on Wall Street. I merely copied that idea when I did my first series of shoots in 1992.

I forget what the name of that bar was, but I am pretty sure they no longer do that today, and they only had these events in the 1980's....I will have to check my old tapes to refresh my memory.

You can tell how old this concept is....merely by the term "yuppies" that I used....cos that term was only used in the 1980's, and these days nobody is called a "yuppie" any more....cos most traders these days are called "unemployed"......ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (40266) Hello Dunked office girl contest?

By Roscoe_BC - us Wed 27/05/09 09:38:27 GMT

Hey Leon!  I know MK did a Drenched Yuppie Contest segment once so the idea isn't exactly original.  But you seem to be equipped with the gear and the panache to pull this off for real.  Have you tried setting the dunk tank up in a bar on a Friday or weekday and offering a cash reward for the best dunked office girl?  Start early in the evening while girls are coming from work, and the bar owner may contribute to the prize if it brings in an earlier crowd.  Heck, I'd pay a cover at 6PM to see that :).  I'd also pay to throw the ball :).  Office attire mandatory!  Might get some contestants if they don't have to parade around in a wet T in order to win cash :).  Could even be a charity event.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]